San Diego Bay Jet Boat Ride
Your jet boat adventure on San Diego Bay begins on the waterfront, near the USS Midway Museum. After checking in, receive a plastic poncho and ziplock bag to keep yourself and any personal items dry. Then step aboard the Patriot and set off into the bay.
With two turbo-charged, 1,400-horsepower engines, the red-white-and-blue Patriot is a high-powered ocean-going vessel that will zip and zoom you under the famous Coronado Bridge and around the bay. If the onboard music and the rushing wind in your hair don't put you in a wild mood, the hold-on-tight 360-degree spins and speeds reaching 40 nautical mph (64 kph) surely will.
During your 30-minute tour, admire San Diego's city skyline and waterfront attractions like the USS Midway aircraft carrier, Seaport Village, the Embarcadero and Coronado Island, and then return to the departure point. Before leaving, check out the souvenir photos and purchase any that you like.
Pickup & Return:
North Harbor Drive, San Diego.
Returns to original departure point.
- 30-minute jet boat ride
- Waterfront sights such as: San Diego Skyline, U.S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier, Star of India and the iconic ships of the Maritime Museum, North Island Naval Air Station, Coronado Bridge
- Use of plastic ponchos and ziplock bags
Does not include:
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase, approximately US $15 each)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Height requirement: Passengers must be 40 inches (100 cm) or taller
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passengers may get wet and are advised not to carry valuables while on the boat
- Passengers will be exposed to forces, speeds and other features that may cause distress or injury to persons with preexisting health conditions; for your safety do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, recent surgery or any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the forces of the boat
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own helper
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund