Private San Diego Sightseeing Tour
Breathtaking historical landmarks, unbelievable close encounters with the wildlife, and the heart-dropping scenery of the California Coast is just beginning of what you'll experience on the Private San Diego Sightseeing Tour in San Diego, CA. Have the advantage of exploring America's Finest City from an insiders point of view. Observe and enjoy San Diego's endless tourist attraction locations.
Take pleasure in being privately guided on a 3-hour sightseeing tour in San Diego, CA. Explore the city in a luxurious VW Eurovan with the option to personalize your visit to make it suitable to your interests. Also included, a walking tour so you get a closer look and feel of the California Coast. Admire and enjoy "Americas Finest City" while sightseeing the numerous attraction locations, and get insight on it's historical significance.
-Visit Balboa Park- known to be one of San Diego's historical landmark districts, is home to many popular attractions, famous museums, and beautiful gardens.
-Visit the Cabrillo National Monument- learn about it's popular attraction- The Old Point Loma Lighthouse
-Explore Ocean Beach, walk the pier, and experience Sunset Cliffs
-Tour Pacific Beach, have a fisherman's experience at the Crystal Pier, and enjoy Garnet Avenue Business District Shops.
-Visit the San Diego Bayfront- stride through the park of embarcadero, take a trip down the boardwalk and view the yachts and big military boats
-Explore Mission Bay and learn about the man-made aquatic, the biggest in the United States
-Tour Mission Beach walk along it's beautiful boardwalk, see the USS Midway.
-Visit the Gaslamp Quarter - known for it's hisrtorical value, is the heart of San Diego.
- Tour La Jolla & Torrey Pines- see the Gliderfort and golf course. Visit La Jolla Cove, see the million dollar mansions, interact with sea lions.
-Tour Coronado- cross the bridge that overlooks the San Diego Bay, get insight on the history of Coronado.
-Visit Old Town- San Diego Historic State park most visited park.
The history of San Diego lies in the base of it's natural harbor and basically making strategic moves like teaming up with the military to be more specific the navy to ensure the protection of the San Diego Harbor, which in return ended up with San Diego becoming a big tourist attraction city, and to this day San Diego continues it's development to improve and prove that this really is "America's Finest City".
"San Diego Bay" without a doubt has definitely came along way as you can tell through all it's famous historical landmarks, the stories told that back up these locations and the amazing attraction that makes the city golden. San Diego has indeed truly lived up to it's moniker: America's Finest City!
This is a private and customized tour for you! Your guide will take you on a driving tour to world famous destinations in San Diego and La Jolla, including walking tours that allow you an up-close and personal view of the California coast and the built environment.
Your sightseeing tour includes an endless choice of San Diego locations. You will love the VW Eurovan for your private sightseeing tour for groups of up to six. The van has a unique seating arrangement that allows your group to face one another to maximize interactions amongst your family and friends. Child car safety seats can be provided in the Eurovan. If your group is larger than six, then there are other awesome vehicle options to accommodate any size group for a sightseeing tour.
- Tour Balboa Park's Botanical Garden, Spreckels Organ Pavilion, California Tower, Cabrillo Bridge, and Plaza de Panama.
- Tour Cabrillo National Monument's lighthouse and views of the San Diego skyline, San Diego Bay, and the jets taking off from Naval Air Station North Island.
- Tour Ocean Beach, the quintessential Southern California beach town, including the Ocean Beach Pier and Sunset Cliffs.
- Tour Pacific Beach's Crystal Pier, Garnet Avenue Business District's shops, beach, and boardwalk.
- Tour The San Diego bayfront, embarcadero, big ships and yachts, USS Midway, Star of India, Unconditional Surrender kiss statue, and Seaport Village.
- Tour Mission Bay, the largest man made aquatic park in the United States.
- Tour Mission Beach with its boardwalk, Belmont Park historic oceanfront amusement park and the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, and volleyball.
- Tour the Gaslamp Quarter, the heart of San Diego with its historic buildings, including the Horton Grand Hotel and the Wyatt Earp Museum, the adjacent San Diego Convention Center and Petco Park, home to the San Diego Padres.
- Tour La Jolla's Torrey Pines Gliderport and golf course, seals at the Children's Pool, sea lions at La Jolla Cove, Mount Soledad, the architecture of the Salk Institute, and the many La Jolla mansions.
- Tour Coronado's historic Hotel del Coronado and the San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge.
- Tour Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, the birthplace of California and the most visited California state park.
Pickup & Return:
Your location in San Diego County.
Departure Times: Daily and hourly based on availability; please confirm pickup time with local operator after booking.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Tour guide
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required