A walking tour is a great way to get to know Little Italy, San Diego — one of the chicest neighborhoods in the Downtown area. With many unique boutiques, historic buildings, and luxury high-rises, this area is known today as a great area to stay and find some of the best food and drink establishments in all of San Diego. On this tour, you will visit 3 of our favorite wine bars and tasting rooms. You will meet wine fanatics who are eager to share with you small production wines, as well as Italian favorites. Learn about the different styles of wine, and taste your way though Little Italy.
Little Italy is a historic area that was built from a love of community and strife. Italian immigrants came to California in the mid 19th century, and used their skill at fishing to make a living. The fishing industry in San Diego was dominated by Italians, and was known as the tuna fishing capitol of the world. You'll learn about how the Italians worked together to fish, can, market, and distribute a food that is part of day to day life in America today.
Pickup & Return:
On the south side of Little Italy on Beech and India Street at the fountain.
Tour ends at the North End of Little Italy around India and Juniper Street.
Departure Times: 4pm
Please meet approximately 10 minutes before departure.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Walking history tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
|Little Italy Walking Tour in San Diego with Wine Tasting: 4pm Tour|
|Available 3/24/2018 until 12/29/2018 View Detailed Schedule|