Flyboard Lessons in San Diego
This is your chance to learn the art of flyboarding. You will get to spend your time in the water having fun and being away from it all. If you are someone who likes outdoors and likes being active then this is the perfect opportunity for you. There is nothing more fun than spending your day relaxing and being on the water. You will spend 30 minutes in the water learning this great thing and having a ton of fun while you're doing it. This is the chance of a lifetime and you should take it.
It starts by getting you professional experience and teaching you how it all works. You will have a professional who knows how to operate the fly board teaches you everything you need to know. It only takes you 10 minutes and you'll be up to speed and ready to go. You'll be able to have a ton of fun by operating this fly board and moving around in the water. It will be an amazing thing for you to try and you'll be able to tell your friends and family all about it. You can even bring them with you so they can watch you as you fly around and have the time of your life.
You will be in your wetsuit and all the protective gear you need and then you'll be able to go around and fly and have fun. If you are someone who is fearless and who is willing to get in the water and operators board then you would be having so much fun you forget about everything around you. Not only that but you will be having beautiful aerial views as well as been able to get near wildlife on this adventure as well. This is something you do not want to miss.
Enjoy this 30 minute Flyboard experience with your professional instructors. Each experience includes 10 minutes of instruction time and 20 minutes of flight time. All required equipment is included for your convenience.
Pickup & Return:
San Diego, Ca 92106.
Departure Times: Please confirm time with local operator after booking.
- Professional Instructor
- Use of jacket, wet suit (if required), life jacket, and helmet
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- ID required at check-in
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- 30 minutes Flyboard Experience including 20minutes flight time and 10 minutes of instruction time
- If you would like to book for more than one person, then please process one booking per person by selecting the appropriate time slots
- Arrive early-at least 15 minutes before your reservation time; If you arrive late it will count toward your flight and instruction time; If you miss your reservation you will be charged full price and will not be eligible for a refund