Baja Mexico Winery and Vineyard Tour
How you would like to spend a whole day at Mexico's wine country.? Whether in vacation or just looking for a day activity in Baja's Wine Country. This is definitely the perfect plan for a couple, a couple of friends, a get together, etc.
We are now offering a vineyard tour of Baja Mexico Wine Country, filled with activities like lunch, and 3 wineries. The tour can be booked online, or by giving us a call, just as long a paper or electronic ticket is presented when arrived.
The tour consists of a hotel pickup approximately an hour prior the activity at 9am, a guide at all times, with a behind the scenes look at the wineries, a walking tour, a gourmet sit down meal, as well as a stop to taste of local food with sparkling wine or pastries.
Once departing the hotel, our guest will enjoy a ride where they will get a view of the Pacific Ocean as they proceed onto the Valle of Guadalupe where the Wine Country is. At the Valle of Guadalupe our guide will take our guest to 3 wineries. Here at the wineries, a beautiful meal will be eaten next to the grapevines, as well as a tour with wine, pastries and cheese will be provided.
So go ahead, and make some time for this divine tour on your vacation. Or if your a local book it as soon as you have some free time. This is definitely a once in a life time experience that will come to a end with a ride back to San Diego, California.
Enjoy a day of wine tasting in Mexico's wine country. We will visit three wineries where we will taste Mexican wines. We will also taste a full course gourmet meal at a winery. This tour includes round trip transportation with guide from San Diego, California.
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pickup and transfer from your centrally located area. You will be introduced to your Baja Wine Expert and be ready to enjoy the best wines of Mexico.
Departing from San Diego you'll first cross the border and enjoy a scenic road that leads to the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy a one hour and thirty minute ride along the Pacific Coastline. Enjoy the many different sights and a quick stop at the Lookout Point before arriving to the port city of Ensenada. We will head east into the Baja Wine Country which is called Valle de Guadalupe.
At Valle de Guadalupe, enjoy a full day of visiting three wineries which are mostly all small family owned and boutique. We will taste fine Mexican wines and enjoy a production tour of a very special winery. Afterwards. enjoy a Baja Med cuisine meal at a winery nicely paired along the grapevines. Afterwards, enjoy a stop at a pastry and cheese shop to delight your senses.
Enjoy the best of Mexico!
Pickup & Return:
Centrally located in Downtown San Diego at the Santa Fe Train Depot.
Departure Times: 9 am, Saturdays
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Our tour includes:
- Wine Tasting at three wineries- El Cielo, Adobe Guadalupe, Baron Blanche, Hacienda Guadalupe( wineries subject to change)
- Stop to taste local food with sparkling wine or pastries
- Gourmet Sit Down Meal
- Round Trip Transportation
- Guide at all times
- Behind the scenes look at the Wineries
- Estate Walking Tour with production wine tour
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately