San Antonio Trolley Tours 2 Day Hop On & Off
Your whole family will enjoy touring beautiful San Antonio at your own pace with a Hop On, Hop Off San Antonio Trolley Tour. You can customize your tour schedule with a one or two day pass, spending as much or as little time at each spot as you like. Trolley San Antonio allows you to hop off at locations with attractions you want to tour, and pass over others.
The air-conditioned trolley will make a complete loop of all locations within one hour, and trolleys stop at each location every 45 minutes. You will enjoy the opportunity to visit the historic Alamo and catch a movie at the IMAX Theatre. Spend some time exploring the gorgeous Rivercenter Mall. On the Riverwalk, you can take a riverboat ride, visit the many riverfront boutiques, or enjoy a meal overlooking the Riverwalk. You will also visit the Institute of Texan Cultures, with cultural and ethnic displays, and historic sites such as Mission San Jose, Mission Concepcion, and San Fernando Cathedral. Tour La Villita, San Antonio's oldest neighborhood, dating back to the 1750s. And spend some time perusing the ethnic arts and crafts in Market Square. A trolley Tour San Antonio is a great way to conveniently tour the many sites in the city at your own pace.
Tour Stops Include:
- Institute of Texan Cultures: This center features exhibits detailing everything from art to history - all from the Lonestar State.
- Mission Concepcion: This National Historic Landmark is a preserved 1700s church that is still standing in much of its original glory.
- San Fernando Cathedral: The San Fernando Cathedral is another 1700s church that San Antonio is known for. This church is home to the oldest continuous religious community in Texas and is a wondrous piece of architectural history.
- La Villita: La Villita is home to events, dining, art, and more. It is located on the south end of the Riverwalk and is always offering something new to explore.
- Rivercenter Mall: Get in some awesome shopping at Rivercenter Mall. From the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop to your favorite apparel stores and eateries, this mall is a great choice for a mini shopping spree.
- The Riverwalk: The Riverwalk is an iconic piece of San Antonio culture. Explore the various shops, eateries, and attractions along this sparkling river bank.
- The Alamo: San Antonio is home to the historic Alamo. Here, you will be able to discover the history of the 13-day siege that took place during the bloody war for Texas Independence.
Enjoy this wonderful adventure through the city and combine all of your adventures together with a vacation package to San Antonio, Texas.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes a two-day Hop On/Hop Off Trolley Pass.
- Where does the San Antonio Trolley Tours 2 Day Hop On & Off depart from?
There are various stops throughout the route.
- What sights will actually be visited while on the San Antonio Trolley Tours 2 Day Hop On & Off?
Institute of Texas Cultures, the Alamo, the Riverwalk, and more.