San Antonio River Walk Cruise and 72 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
The Hop-On Hop-Off tour by double-decker bus starts at Alamo Plaza, from where you'll head north toward the San Antonio Museum of Art, the Pearl Brewery Complex and much more.
See the Itinerary section for a list of hop-on hop-off stops.
You may get off at any of the stops to explore attractions independently; then just go back to where you were dropped off and wait for the next bus, which arrives every 20 minutes. Stops include the Empire Theater, San Fernando Cathedral, and King William Historic District.
Before you begin your San Antonio combo sightseeing experience, you must exchange your voucher for tickets for the two tours at our easy to find Visitor Center next to The Alamo.
Then enjoy this convenient way to enjoy the city from both land and water!
Pickup & Return:
Collect your tickets at the San Antonio Visitor Center in the Menger Hotel, next to The Alamo.
River Walk Boat Cruise:
Daily, 9:00am to 9:00pm, departures every 20 minutes
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
Daily, 8:40am to 5:30pm, departures every 20 minutes
Hop-on hop-off bus stops include:
- The Alamo
- Pearl Brewery
- The San Antonio Museum of Art
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 76
- Augie's BBQ Restaurant
- The Museum Reach Section of the River Walk
- The Tobin Center
- Empire Theater
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- Market Square — El Mercado
- Blue Star Arts Complex
- King William Historic District
- The Guenther House
- Tower Of The Americas
- La Villita — Old San Antonio
- Torch of Friendship Monument
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- River Walk boat cruise
- 72 hour Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour
- Live commentary on board
- FREE Appetizer at 'Mad Dogs British Pub' on the River Walk, with purchase of an adult entree
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult