Ski and snowboard enthusiasts will find challenges and leisure sport in the Rocky Mountains with the Snowbird Resort that provides guests with the option of a one to seven day lift ticket.
Schedule By Date:
The resort stretches over 2,500 acres and has 89 different runs of various difficulties. 27% of the runs are for beginners, 38% are meant for intermediate skiers, and 35% of the runs are for advanced enthusiasts. When you want a break from skiing the runs, check out the resorts terrain park and super pipe where extreme snowboarders and skiers can show off their skills. When you get hungry, take a break in one of the fifteen on-site restaurants so you can keep skiing at your best!
Snowbird Ski Resort Stats
- Average Annual Snowfall - 500 inches
- Vertical Drop - 3,240 ft
- Base Elevation - 7,760 ft
- Top Elevation - 11,000 ft
- Skiable Terrain - 2,500 ft
- Terrain - 27% beginner, 38% intermediate, 35% advanced
- Number of Runs - 89
- Lifts - 1 tram, 4 quads, 6 doubles