The snowboard rental tour includes;
1. K2 or Burton Board with straps,
2. K2 Boa Boots
It does not include;
1. Delivery and,
2. Damage insurance.
The board that you rent is good for freestyle of all-mountain snowboarding. You can pick up your board the night before so that you can hit the slopes as soon as you wake up. You have until 10:00 pm to return the board so that gives you a whole day on the slopes.
When you rent the board in Salt Lake City there are several slopes that you can snowboard on. These are;
1. Little Cottonwood Canyon
2. Alta or,
3. Snow Basin.
You have the option to snowboard the one that has the most snow dumped on it. Another great thing about renting your board at Salt Lake City is you get a discounted rate. It would cost you more if you used slope side ski rental shops.
If you live in the city you can stop in and rent your snowboard while you on lunch from work. Then when the weekend comes you are all ready to go.
The staff where you rent your snowboard keeps their ear to the ground. They know where the best place to snowboard is and will be able to tell you.
The Adult Snowboard Package includes a K2 or Burton Board with straps, K2 Boa Boots, and bindings. Either board is great for freestyle, back country, and all-mountain snowboarding. You are permitted to pick up your snowboard package at one of our Valley shops the night before your "rental day" after 4pm, so you can enjoy a full day on the slopes. You have until 10:00 am the day after your final rental day to return the gear. You may pick up where reserved and drop off at any of our shops with no transfer fee. Although, leave some extra time for processing at a different shop.
Pickup & Return:
Ski 'N See or ARCS Ski & Board: Salt Lake City, Sandy, Fort Union, Cottonwood, or Bountiful areas in Utah.
Equipment must be returned within specific time frame.
Departure Times: Shop hours vary by location, please check our site for details: www.skiNsee.com
Salt Lake City, Sandy, Fort Union, Cottonwood, or Bountiful areas in Utah
SLC Shop: Mon-Sat 7am - 9pm, Sun 7am-7pm
Bountiful: Mon-Sat 8am - 8pm, Sun 8am-6pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Snowboard, boots, and bindings
Does not include:
- Damage Insurance. Can be purchased in-shop $2 - $4 per day based on item.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult riders must have a shoe size 7 and up to be accommodated with this package
- Including height, weight, age, shoe size, gender, and skill level (I, II, III) at the time of booking is helpful to having your forms printed and ready for you at the shop.
- You are permitted to pick up your skis the night before you ski after 4pm, so you can enjoy a full day on the slopes. You have until 10:00 am the day after your final ski day to return the gear.