Rock the Yacht Cocktail Cruise
For everyone that is reading this article and interested on booking a trip on the cocktail cruise here are some things to keep in mind in order to have a great experience. While preparing to go to the cruise make sure to plan ahead so you can be on time. Please make sure that before you go, see to it that you have everything that you need packed and ready to go. What I am referring to when I say that is, make sure that you plan a schedule to go to your scheduled medical appointments or any other events and get them over with in which ever order you see fit. In order to make sure that you make it on time and to not miss your start time. Whenever you arrive at the designated area in which the cruise will take place, if you’re driving your car or riding a bike, make sure that you give yourself enough time to find a spot to park. While the event starts and you and the company that you bought along with you start to board the boat, make sure that while doing so, you watch your step. And make sure to be friendly to the tourists and greeting staff. My advice for this trip would be to enjoy the different refreshments that are available to you, and while you mingle and spend time getting to know different people, make sure to enjoy the lovely sights. Keep in mind that when you are getting to know new people, give them personal space but while still being friendly to them. I hope this helps, have fun.
Hop on board Sacremento's newest floating party. A DJ will be spinning everything from smash hits to classic throwbacks and you'll have 1.5 hours to sip cocktails, tear up the dance floor and snap enviable selfies with the city's lights as your backdrop. When the cruise ends just walk to your favorite spot in Sac to keep the fun going.
Pickup & Return:
Old Town Sacramento, L Street Dock.
Departure Times: BOARD TIME: 8:00 pm
CRUISE TIME : 8:30pm — 10:00pm
- 1.5-hour cruise
- No-host cash bar
- Local DJ Spinning Top 40's or Guest DJ's
- All taxes and fees
- Cocktail Seating - Limited, Non-Guaranteed Seating (first come, first serve)
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food is not included in ticket price. Small bites available for purchase on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Must be 21+ years old with valid photo identification
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures
- Menu varies on season and availability