Full-Day American River Middle Fork Rafting
Begin your day at 8am with a shuttle from Raleys Supermarket in Auburn to the launch site. (Be sure to fuel up on breakfast before departure--you'll need all your energy for this 17-mile adventure!) An extravaganza through the American River's Middle Fork, this is an experience for those craving a lot of excitement in one day. You'll be on the river early, running the Tunnel Chute and many other exciting rapids, then floating and paddling along the calmer stretches of the river. Stop to rest with a picnic lunch (included with your tour) along the way. You can look forward to some cold drinks at time of take-out (in the late afternoon, usually by 4pm), the perfect end to a long and very exciting day. Tour ends with transport back to the meeting point.
Pickup & Return:
Raleys Supermarket in Auburn California.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 8am
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All rafting gear (helmets, life jackets, and paddles)
- Professional guide
- Shuttles to and from meeting location via van or bus
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of 12 years
- A personal gear list will be sent to you upon confirmation with recommendations for clothing and footwear
- During spring and high water months (generally April through May) wet suits are necessary and can be rented from us at $20/suit