Full-Day South Fork American Gorge Whitewater Rafting Trip
After meeting at the Bacchi Ranch base camp at 9:30am located on a private 40-acre range just outside Coloma California on highway 49 in Lotus, you'll receive a comprehensive safety orientation, equip you with paddles, life jackets, helmets and a raft with your very own guide.
Upon boarding your shuttle, take a short ride to the 'put-in' location 3 miles upstream. Once in the water, you'll begin with a float down the class II section of this trek through the heart of the Coloma/Lotus Valley. Afterwards, you'll stop to enjoy a delicious lunch back at the camp. After lunch, continue on the rapid journey when you spend the afternoon tackling fun and challenging rapids named Satan's Cesspool, Bouncing Rock, Hospital Bar and more, finishing up this 13 mile run at Folsom Reservoir where you'll meet your shuttle to return you back to base camp usually finishing up between 4pm-5pm.
Pickup & Return:
Bacchi Ranch (Lotus, CA).
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 9:30am
- Professional guide
- Gear (life jacket, paddles & helmet)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Round-trip shared transfer
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wetsuit (approx. USD $20 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- During high water and cold spring months (generally April-May) wetsuits may be necessary (additional fee applies)