Alive After Five Cruise
Once they step onto the ship, the party kicks off. They will cruise along the Sacramento River where they will be able to enjoy different sights and they will have some great music. There will be a DJ that will be bringing music from today and from the past. Now the passengers can get up and dance, or chill and sit and have some alcoholic beverages.
Now the great thing is that because of the way the party is set up, families are allowed. Some people will dance and drink and some will sit back relax and enjoy the beautiful sights and scenes. Now if people want to make it a job outing they can invite some of their co-workers to come on out.
Now when people are looking to escape their stress, this is a perfect way to do it. Most people love to take cruises because they are pampered too and spoiled and can unwind and on this after five cruise people will get the chance to unwind and relax and have a good time.
Step aboard and leave your workday in the wake with the new Alive After Five cruise. Eat, drink and cruise on the 1.5 hour cruise around the Sacramento River. Our DJ's will be spinning the latest tunes while you sit back and relax with a drink in hand. Grab your co-workers, friends or family and head down to Old Town to board your new favorite happy hour. All ages welcome.
Pickup & Return:
Old Town Sacramento, L Street Dock.
Departure Times: BOARD TIME: 5:30pm
CRUISE TIME : 6:00pm — 7:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- 1.5-hour cruise
- No-host cash bar
- Local DJ Spinning Top 40's or Guest DJ's
- All taxes and fees
- Cocktail Seating - Limited, Non-Guaranteed Seating (first come, first serve)
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food is not included in ticket price. Small bites available for purchase on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures
- Menu varies on season and availability