We will meet you at Stone Brewery located a t4300 Williamsburg Ave before shuttling up to our departure location about 4-miles up river. You will get outfitted with helmets, life Jackets, all necessary safety equipment and raft paddles before receiving a safety briefing from your professional rafting guide.
As a small group we will tackle the class III rapids of Hollywood, Fish Ladders, & Pipeline. Halfway through the trip and down river we will stop on a deserted island in the middle of the James River to relax with some fresh fruit and snacks while enjoying the beautiful scenery and a little recovery before finishing up the final leg of our rafting trip. After our restful break, we will board our raft and mush on to finish the final leg of our amazing trip. Once we finish, we will bring you back to Stone Brewery where you can get dry and enjoy a hard earned refreshment.
Pickup & Return:
Stone Brewery Richmond.
Departure Times: Daily - 2:30pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup (selected local area hotels only)
- Raft & all Safety Equipment,
- Professional Rafting Guides
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- What to bring: Towels, Change of Clothes camera, river footwear
- Please let us know on your reservation of any medical conditions or allergies.