Historical Horse and Carriage Tour of Fredricksburg Virginia
When there is history everything is different there is something that changes the way the people that is on the tour looks at everything that is being said there is not one thing that should be changed.
The tour will be done in one of the older style wagons that were used way back in the day. This tour is about an hour long and is something that is out of this world with the information that is being shared about all of the places that they go when they are the tour.
For some this might be one of the best times out there in terms of the information that is being shared. This city is considered to be one of the ones that has a ton of history. All of this is something that could make a person want to come back when they are just visiting because the tour is out of this world with everything that they tell you and the way that the city looks when you are on the tour. There is almost nothing more historical than this which is something that is amazing.
Don't forget to take the cameras as there are places that you are going to want to snap a shot to remember when it comes to the way that the town looks. This is along with the history that is there when the tour is going on because of the way that the city was created when it was being created. There is a ton of information about everything that is here and that is something many people find amazing which really it is amazing.
Meet us at the Fredericksburg City Visitor Center located on 706 Caroline Street. Our small group will depart for our Historical City tour on time and take you on a tour in one of our beautiful and unique Amish made wagonettes! You will step back in time and experience a horse and carriage ride through America's Most Historic City," Olde Towne Fredericksburg Virginia.
- Market Square
- Dr. Hugh Mercer's apothecary shop
- Rising Sun Tavern - Fredericksburg's only proper tavern and the former home of Charles Washington
- Fielding Lewis and Betty Washington's Kenmore Plantation
- Living history museums that include the home of Mary Washington and law office of James Monroe
- The slave trade and the still standing auction block
- Timeless, gracious homes with lush gardens and picket fences
- The breathtaking churches that include the church George Washington attended as a child
After the tour check out the many unique shops and restaurants still operating in buildings hundreds of years old! Your tour guide will be a licensed professional with extensive knowledge of Fredericksburg's history and you'll enjoy stories from over 300 years of this city's amazing past.
Pickup & Return:
Fredericksburg Visitor Center.
Fredericksburg's Visitor Center.
Departure Times: 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm 3:00 pm
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All ticket are non-refundable unless tour is cancelled by owner/operator
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under