Arts District Food Tour in Richmond
Art District Food Tour in Richmond is fun filled festive walking tour of local restaurants and bakeries. Guests will enjoy a walking tour of several, up to six restaurants and bakeries. The professional guide will provide commentary as guests move through the streets of Richmond.
Guests will have an email prior to the walking tour. Guests will move in foot to six restaurants and bakeries. Guests will be allowed to taste the restaurant and cafes best dish. This will be a sample of each of the restaurant and cafe. Some of the cafes and restaurants guests might tour are the Aloha Cafe, Wong Gonzalez, and Lift Coffee Shop.
The exact locations guests will visit will be emailed to guests prior to the tour. Art District Food Tour in Richmond changes the exact destination of restaurants on the tour. The restaurants on the tour are decided only days in advance. They are decided built on availability. Art District Food Tour in Richmond operates in all weather conditions and involves walking. Guests are invited to wear comfortable shoes and dress according to the weather. Art District Food Tour in Richmond is not wheelchair accessible.
Included in the cost of the tour is food tasting at six restaurants and bakeries, licensed local guide, walking tour, and gratuities for the servers at the restaurants and bakeries. Not included with the Art District Food Tour in Richmond is gratuities for the guide and beverages. Beverages can be bought separately. Gratuities for the guide are promoted, but optional.
Art District Food Tour in Richmond is a fun filled exciting way to share a little bit of southern. The walking tour will be provided by a qualified guide. The walking tour includes stops at six restaurants and bakeries.
Our professional guide will lead you through Richmond's bustling Arts District, including historic Jackson Ward, the Broad St. Commercial District, and the Grace St. Historic Commercial District. You will pop in and out of various restaurants, cafes, and shops where you will sample each food purveyor's best dish.
Depending on the availability of the restaurants, you will visit several of: Aloha Cafe, Wong Gonzalez, Lift Coffee Shop, Mama J's, J KOGI, Nettie's Naturally, Stoplight Gelato Cafe, and Pop's Market on Grace (subject to change without notice). The exact walking route may vary, but you might find yourself sampling hand-made pastas, Korean street eats, southern soul food, and more. Treat yourself to a delicious surprise!
The tour ends about a half mile from the original departure point and your guide will provide you with easy to follow instructions back.
Pickup & Return:
River City Food Tours
Departure Locations will be emailed to you as it can vary.
Returns approximately 1/2 mile from original departure point.
Departure Times: 2:00pm - Saturday's
- Food tasting at 6 different restaurants and bakeries
- Professional Local Guide
- Walking tour
- Gratuities at restaurants
Does not include:
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Gratuities for guide (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are Vegetarian or have Dietary restrictions. Please contact supplier prior to tour date.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A small amount of walking is involved, but Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Actual restaurants, cafes, and shops may vary, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.