Guided Sightseeing & Dinner Cruises
Discover the unseen side of Quebec City or Montreal with these guided sightseeing experience which promises a relaxing and exciting waterfront view of the cities. You'll see stunning views of the architecture of Quebec City, as well as breathtaking natural wonders like Montmorency Falls. In Montreal, learn all about this old city while seeing places such as the Biosphere and Pont Jacques-Cartier Bridge.
Sights in Quebec include:
- Quai Chouinard Pier - Guests can board their AML cruise ship here.
- Quebec City - The capital of Quebec and the second most populous city in the province.
- Île d'Orléans (Orleans Island) - A well-preserved, traditional area of Quebec with a rich historical background.
- Montmorency Falls - A large waterfall on the Montmorency River, found in the Montmorency Falls Park.
- St. Lawrence River - This gigantic river forms part of the international boundary between Ontario and New York.
- Baie de Beauport - Just a few minutes from downtown Quebec, this beach stretch features beach volleyball and soccer with beautiful St. Lawrence river views.
Guided Montreal cruise includes:
- Vieux-Port de Montreal - Catch your cruise at the Old Port of Montreallocated on the St. Lawrence River.
- Stade Olympique - This Montreal stadium is home to various sports events, concerts, films, and more attracting more than 67 million visitors throughout its establishment.
- Pont Jacques-Cartier Bridge - Extending from the St. Lawrence River to Montreal Island, this bridge is one of the most intriguing architectural structures in the province.
Biosphere - This Canadian museum is dedicated to preserving the environment and is located on St. Helen's Island.
To truly experience everything great about Quebec or Montreal, a trip on one of these fantastic cruises is absolutely necessary.