Portland Brewery Tour
If you are someone who likes drinking beer then you will love this tour. You will explore some of the best breweries in the area and you be able to see where they make beer. This is your chance to step back in history and explore one of the most influential cities in beer making in the world. You will get to see local creators and even taste what they made. It is also a great chance for you to drink some amazing and the delightful beers as you experience award unlike any other. This tour is excellent value for money and it is something that you can bring your friends with you on. It will last three hours and you can even bring someone was in a wheelchair because it is wheelchair accessible. You will have a local who will show you everything you need to know so you will have the time of your life.
The best part of this tour is that it will be given by someone who is passionate about beer and making it so you know you will have a lot of fun and you will learn a lot on this wonderful adventure. You will even get to talk and laugh while drinking some amazing bruise. At the end of this tour, you will be an expert in how beer is made and how to tell which ones are the best.
You will want to bring friends and family on this tremendous adventure. It is your chance to create a day out that gets you away from the city and has you learning a lot while having a good time.
You'll learn everything you need to know about beer and then some! Your tour guide is a passionate beer guru who will share what makes Portland "The Beer Capital of the World."
You'll go behind-the-scenes in a fully functioning brewery to see how beer is made and sample some of the ingredients used in the brewing process. Between beer stops, you'll stroll through the Historic Old Town District and learn about local landmarks including Erickson Saloon, Skidmore Fountain, and Portland's oldest bar.
By the end, you'll be a savvy beer-drinking pro with a head full of knowledge and a belly full of delicious local beer.
Pickup & Return:
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery.
Departure Times: 2PM Saturdays
- 11 Local Beer Samples (~5 ounce pours)
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of 5 people, maximum of 15 per tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Private tours are also available