Self-Guided Portland Bridge City Brew Trail
Self-guided Portland Bridge City Brew Trail has a duration of 1 to 364 days. The ticket is good for one year from the time of purchase. Guests will have the entire year to go through the Portland Bridge City Brew Trail. There will not be a guide for this tour. Guests only need an app on their smartphone.
Self-guided Portland Bridge City Brew Trail is a self-guided tour of the city of Portland, Oregon breweries. Once the guest pays for the ticket of the package, they only need an app on their smartphone to redeem the included goods. Many of the involved products are a pint of beer at each of the locations.
Self-guided Portland Bridge City Brew Trail is a fun-filled adventure. Guests will guide themselves through the city of Portland, Oregon on this Brew Trail. They will get to have one pint of beer at each of the locations they visit. Once guests book this package, they will only need their smartphone. Guests use their smartphone at the sites to verify they have paid and to receive their pint of beer.
A pint of beer is in the cost of the package for the self-guided Portland Bridge City Brew Trail. Guests will have 365 days to use their ticket. Gratuities are not in the value of the packages. Tips are encouraged and recommended. There will be no hotel pick-up and drop-off. Guests are responsible for themselves.
Self-guided Portland Bridge City Brew Trail is a fun-filled evening for anyone over 21. Guests under-21 will not be permitted to drink the pint of beer. There is a minimal amount of walking involved with this tour. There is no tour guide for this event.
The Bridge City Brew Trail tour pack will have you sampling locally produced beer throughout the working breweries located the Pearl District, Portland's premier destination for shopping, dining, art and living. We've bundled the best area breweries into one package! You'll get to enjoy a pint of beer, taster tray, filled growler, or special offer at every stop! Since this tour is self-guided, you get to spend as much time as you'd like at each location. This is the perfect way to get familiar with Portland's craft beer culture and the Pearl District.
All items in the pack are redeemed using your personal smartphone or mobile device and the tour company's app or web app. Use the map feature to guide you along your way and choose your own order of destinations. Show the brewery associate what featured item you want and have them tap the "redeem" button to complete the transaction. It's really that simple! All items are valid for a year from purchase, so you can thoroughly take your time enjoying the benefits of your beer pack. This is the best deal for beer tasting in the area, and unlike any other local tour. You do not need to make a reservation at the breweries unless you are traveling with a large group. Must be 21 or older to drink. Please drink responsibly.
Pickup & Return:
You may begin the tour at any brewery location included in the package. The app provides you with specific location details. All breweries are in the Pearl District in Portland, OR.
Departure Times: Hours vary depending on day and location
- Self-guided tour app/webapp access
- Complimentary pint and take home growler + fill at PINTS Brewing Company
- Complimentary sample tray at Deschutes Brewing Company
- Complimentary imperial pint at Bridgeport Brewing
- 2 for 1 taster tray/flight coupon at Rogue Distillery & Public House and Kells Brewery
- 2 for 1 pint coupon at Fat Head's Brewery
- Discounts on merchandise and beer to go
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years - must present valid ID
- Tips at individual locations not included
- A small amount of walking is involved (if walking to each location)
- Must redeem all items onsite from personal mobile device or smartphone
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note: the Bridge City Brew Trail is an app-based tour and self-guided. Use the app on your smartphone to guide you to each location and redeem included beer items at each stop
- Once you've purchased the tour pack, all you need is your phone; there's no need to pay at each individual location