Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride in Phoenix with Breakfast
Enjoy the opulent sights over Phoenix, Arizona on a 45-minute, 11-story hot air balloon ride with a radiant view of the stunning morning sunrise, but there is more to this excellent sightseeing adventure, you can take showy pictures during the preparation activities involved while getting it up in the air, plus there is a scrumptious breakfast included in this wonderful package, a celebration toast and a celebratory certificate to honor your first memorable journey afloat in the magnificent skies.
Here is how your day unfolds
- Meet your personal guide, driver and aboard your van in Cave Creek, Arizona for a 30 minute extraordinary ride (with plenty to see along the way) to the hot air balloon pad
- You may be able to climb into the wicker basket with your complimentary bottle of water, while the crew inflates the gigantic balloon for another 30 minutes (perfect picture taking opportunity)
- Then it's up you go, for a 45 minute fantastic ride over the Phoenix, Arizona area, taking off just before the divine sun rises
- As you look down to admire the scenery (especially when rising and landing), look for signs of wild and plant life; such as, roadrunners, coyotes, quail, and cacti. Who knows what you'll see, but don't forget to spot the all that the desert holds in store for you!
- Upon landing, the adventure continues with a welcoming breakfast waiting for your group (up to 12 people), raise your Champagne glass and receive an induction society certificate, as you join in on an over 200 year old tradition around the globe, d'Ascension En Machine Aerostatique.
Important details to know
Relax and enjoy your vacation, because everything is basically planned for your journey, you should be aware there are certain restrictions and recommendations.
- Wear attire (jackets and shoes) appropriate for the days weather conditions (hot or cool)
- Children must be at least 6 years old and have an adult with them to participate
- To have Champagne, you must be at least 21 years old
- Everyone must provide their weight, upon reserving a spot
- There are no available changes to the breakfast menu
- If the crew cancels the ride, due to weather factors, you may choose another activity or get your money back
While vacationing, we all like to take grand pictures of all the places visited, but a 45-minute splendid hot air balloon ride from the sky is an even more spectacular way to take photos. You can see all your favorite spots around Phoenix, Arizona from a completely different perspective. Plus, your very own piece of paper certifying you've joined the elite up in the skies with Champagne and breakfast. Sign up, today!
Begin your adventure by meeting your crew just north of Phoenix about 30 minutes before sunrise for this 4-hour experience. Take a short van ride to the launch area for this scenic flight.
After you arrive, experience the inflation of the balloon by motorized fans as it grows to an enormous 11 stories tall. If the winds are favorable, you may get to go inside the balloon as it is inflated to get some amazing photos. Once the envelope is filled with air, the propane burners are ignited to heat the air inside. It takes about thirty minutes before you are ready for flight.
Join your pilot in the hand-crafted, oversized wicker basket with plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the 45-minute ride. As you takeoff, admire how light the balloon feels. During the flight, you have an unobstructed view to take excellent photographs.
Flying close to the ground, hear and see the sights and sounds of desert life. Jackrabbits, quail, roadrunners, and coyotes are commonly spotted. Your pilot will point out the exotic desert plant life below and descend to within inches of trees and cacti.
Upon landing, be greeted with flutes of champagne and breakfast. First-time riders will be treated to the legendary ceremony that balloonists all over the world have been sharing for more than two centuries. Finally, be inducted into the ballooning society and awarded the Certificate d'Ascension en Machine Aereostatique.
Pickup & Return:
Meeting point in Cave Creek, Arizona.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 30 minutes prior to sunrise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hot air balloon flight
- Champagne breakfast
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
Does not include:
- Souvenir items
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 6 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- The breakfast menu is set and any special dietary needs cannot be met
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 12 people per booking