Hard Rock Cafe Phoenix
The Hard Rock Cafe in Phoenix is a unique place to eat because it is the American rock restaurant out in the desert. You will really enjoy this place because it serves good food along with the experience of hearing all that music. You can see all the memorabilia that they have hung on the wall, and they have shown you how the Hard Rock Phoenix can make your trip.
Come into this place at any time or get a reservation. You have the best food that is prepared by a professional staff, and you could have a nice drink from the bar. The kids in the family could eat from the kids menu, and they could be given a lot of chances to have a good time with the family. The family will be happy about the way that they can enjoy this place, and they will show you that they are having fun by dancing along to the music in this place.
Your kids get the kids menu, and they are given food that they will love. This place is fun for you to visit because it provides you with all that you need in one experience. You ever get to see the memorabilia and the stars that might come in for a visit. Alice Cooper lives out there now.
You must get a reservation or pick a time when your whole party can show up to get your shirt and have a good meal.
Take this tour so that you will have fun with the family and enjoy some nice food with music.
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn't think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Phoenix, Arizona. Each meal comes with a dessert and your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
- Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
- Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- Chef's Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
- Steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas
- Grilled salmon
- Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
- Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
- Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Please note: menu items are subject to change without notice.
Pickup & Return:
Hard Rock Cafe Phoenix.
Departure Times: Sunday to Thursday - 11am to 11pm
Friday and Saturday - 11am to 12am
All hours are subject to change
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day