Dolly Steamboat Narrated Nature Cruise
On the Dolly Steamboat Narrated Cruise near Phoenix, Arizona, you'll have the opportunity to explore the desert area as you traverse through the waters of this region on a 90-minute narrated cruise.
These Canyon Lake Cruises began in 1925 on the SS Geronimo, but since 1983, the Dolly Steamboat has been the queen of the water, and a favorite attraction among Arizona visitors for over 25 years. President Theodore Roosevelt once stated, "the Apache Trail and surrounding area combines the grandeur of the Alps, the glory of the Rockies, the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and then adds an undefinable something that none of the others have." In 2009 & 2010, the Dolly Steamboat was the winner of New Times award, "Best of Phoenix," and was rated one of the "Best Things to Do in Arizona," by the Official Visitor's Guide of Greater Phoenix. Don't forget to bring your binoculars for optimal views of the Sonoran Desert and a camera to capture views of the surrounding scenery.
- See schedule for dates and times.
- Wheelchair accessibility via the lower deck of the vessel.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms are available nearby before boarding.
- Cruise departs rain or shine.
- Strollers permitted on board.
- Casual, "weather appropriate" attire recommended.
- Smoking prohibited on public cruises.
- No alcohol served/permitted on board.
- Photography is permitted.
|Dolly Steamboat Narrated Nature Cruise|
|Available Now until 9/17/2017 View Detailed Schedule|
|Set off on the adventure of your life with the Dolly Steamboat! This 1.5 hour, six-mile cruise will provide guests with impressive views of Canyon Lake, as well as the majestic animals that surround it.|