3-Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour by Teryx Utv
If you and your family are planning a vacation to the great southwest or if you live in the area, spend a day with the guided tours of the Arizona desert. The guided tours will give you and your family a new perspective on the Sonoran Desert and educate you on just what it will take to survive living in it.
The 3-hour guided tour by Teryx UTV is family-friendly. This tour is filled with lots of wonder and excitement. The tour guide will educate you and your family about the safety equipment provided to you, as well as what potential danger could occur. The tour take place in the Bradshaw Mountain range, giving the tourists the opportunity to learn about the history of the area and the current wildlife that inhabit the area.
The professional tour guides will educate you and your family the history of the Native Americans that once lived off the land, as well as any potential battles that changed the fate of the tribes. The tour guide will also educate you and your family about the different snakes, insects, birds, deer, rabbits, and bobcats that live in the area. If its the perfect time of day, you could potentially see some of the wildlife that call the Sonoran Desert home.
When you are planning your family vacation or just need to get away for a day, check out the 3-hour guided tours through the Sonoran Desert. The tours are offered at various times of the day and all priced affordably.
The guided UTV tour begins approximately 45 minutes north of Phoenix in the Sonoran desert near the Agua Fria River Valley. This area, amidst the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains, is perfect for off-roading. There are creek crossings and places for wash riding, as well as gorgeous views of the Arizona landscape.
You'll be accompanied by a certified guide with a vast knowledge of the plant life, wildlife, history and climate of the area. You can hear stories about the Native Americans who once farmed, hunted, survived and evolved in this unforgiving desert. Depending on trail conditions, you can enjoy 600 year old ancient ruins!
Pickup & Return:
Rock Springs, AZ.
Departure Times: Fall, Winter, Spring:
Tour Duration is inclusive of your check-in. Your UTV ride is approximately 3 hours.
- Safety gear (helmets, goggles and gloves)
- Bottled water
- Professional guided group tour
- 4-hours total, 3 hours of riding (1 Hour for checkout and training)
Does not include:
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open toed shoes
- Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 7 year old to ride as a passenger
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart conditions or other serious medical conditions
- Each Vehicle holds up to 4 people