3-Hour Atv and Shooting Combo
A 3-Hour ATV and Shooting Combo just outside Phoenix, Arizona, is a fun-filled adventure set to teach guests how to drive ATVs and draw semi-automatic rifles. The activity takes you on a two-hour ATV ride through the Phoenix, Arizona, desert. The tour starts with a one-hour check in, after which you take a 2-hour ATV ride along the Arizona desert, and then end with one hour at a private desert shooting range, so you should allot a total of four hours from the time you get there.
The 3-Hour ATV and Shooting Combo includes safety gear, including a helmet, goggles, ear plugs, gloves, and eye protection. Also included are bottled water, and the guided tour. To drive the ATV, you must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver's license. Participants under age 16 may ride as passengers along with someone who has a valid driver's license.
To fire at the shooting range, you must be 10 years of age. Participants between the ages of 10 and 13 must be accompanied by an adult. The guide instructs guests on how to shoot a 9 millimetres, AK-47, and AR15. Gun selections are updated on a regular basis to incorporate new and thrilling options for adventurers.
Meet your tour guide and ride into the Bradshaw Mountains on your single-seater ATV. Rev your engine as you ride through desert scenery toward a desert shooting adventure that will both educate and entertain riders. Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert with this thrilling off-roading and shooting adventure combo. You will be taken on some of the best trails in the stunning Bradshaw Mountains, located just north of Phoenix. Travel through giant Saguaro cacti and deep canyons carved by flash flooding rains, and cross the Aqua Fria River to experience the wild and vast desert terrain!
Once you arrive at the private desert shooting range, NRA-certified instructors educate you on the use of 9mm handguns, AK47 semi-automatic rifles and AR15 semi-automatic rifles. Your guide will lead you in testing your marksmanship skills in a truly unique experience at the shooting range. After your shooting adventure, ride back with new knowledge about gun safety and the Arizona desert.
These combo tours are a great addition to your vacation, creating a scenic and educational experience amidst some of the most rugged landscapes Arizona has to offer, with opportunities to see abundant desert wildlife such as coyotes, bobcats, deer, rabbits, quail and even rattlesnakes. True beauty and adventure in the Sonoran Desert awaits!.
Pickup & Return:
Rock Springs, AZ.
Departure Times: Fall, Winter, Spring:
Tour Duration is inclusive of your check-in. Your ATV ride and shooting adventure is approximately 3 hours.
- Safety gear (helmets, goggles, gloves, ear plugs and eye protection)
- Bottled water
- Professional guided group tour
- 4-hours total (1 hour check-in, 2 hours riding, 1 hour shooting)
Does not include:
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open toed shoes
- Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 10 years old to shoot
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required