2-Hour Arizona Desert Guided Tour by Atv
This is an adventurous tour you will not want to miss! You will able to get up close and personal with all the natural wildlife. This is a four hour tour that will fly by before you know it! You feel like a cowboy starring in a movie, as you tour Sedona, where over 40 movies has been made for over 50 years. You love seeing the magnificent sandstone monoliths, deep areas of pine forest, river canyons straight our of a portrait, basting in a beautiful tapestry of desert wonder.
You will begin your tour with a safety briefing at a private faculty near Sedona. After this safety briefing, you will meet up with your tour guide. At this time, you will get your helmets, gloves, and goggles. Jump in the van and head out to the trailhead, about eight miles west of Sedona.
With your lead driver and guide, your lead driver will drive your ATV, riding up the hills to lookouts, vistas, and the quiet serene locations. You will be amazed by scarlet colors from the rock formations above you down to the well worn path below. Enjoy snacks and water along the tour. After your tour has finished, you will be driven back to the departure point.
Your ticket includes local taxes, snacks, bottled water, driver, and guide. Your ticket does not include gratuities and hotel pickup and drop-off. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, and driver minimum age is fifteen and a half with learners permit. Book this exciting canyon tour today!
The guided ATV tour begins approximately 45 minutes north of Phoenix in the Sonoran desert near the Agua Fria River Valley. This area, amidst the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains, is perfect for off-roading. There are creek crossings and places for wash riding, as well as gorgeous views of the Arizona landscape.
You'll be accompanied by a certified guide with a vast knowledge of the plant life, wildlife, history and climate of the area. You can hear stories about the Native Americans who once farmed, hunted, survived and evolved in this unforgiving desert.
Pickup & Return:
Rock Springs, AZ.
Departure Times: Fall, Winter, Spring:
- Safety gear (helmets, goggles and gloves)
- Bottled water
- Professional guided group tour
- 3-hours total, 2 hours of riding (1 hour for check-in and training)
Does not include:
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guide Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open-toed shoes
- Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 7 years old to ride as a passenger
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complications or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required