If delivery is not requested then pick up is at the Park City Resort Base Ski ‘N See, any day of the week as early as 8 am. The package includes K2 or Burton Snowboard with straps and K2 boots with the Boa system and bindings. Boards are appropriate for any skill level. The reservation will allow you to pick you up your reservation at 4 pm the day before so your day on the slopes will be a full day. The snowboard must be scheduled for pick up or returned to the facility by 10 am the day after your rental period ends.
Whenever there is a family trip it is important that everyone has a good time. The Junior Snowboard Rental Package for Park City will allow the kids to have fun on the snow no matter their skill level. You have the option of having your gear delivered so you can focus on checking in to your hotel. Once you get your gear the jumping and jibbing can commence
The Junior Snowboard Package includes a K2 or Burton Snowboard with straps, K2 boots with the Boa system, and bindings and is the best all-mountain board available. Eitther board is perfect for beginners and advanced riders alike. You are permitted to pick up your gear at our Park City Resort Base Shop the night before you ride, after 4pm, so you can enjoy a full day on the slopes. You have until 10:00 am the day after your final rental day to return the gear. You may pick up where reserved and drop off at any of our shops with no transfer fee. Although, leave some extra time for processing at a different shop.
Pickup & Return:
Park City, UT.
On 2nd level of the Resort Village Center (ice rink is on 1st level), a few doors over from Baja Cantina. Look for the bright yellow awnings. Just a few steps down from ticket window - which is across form PayDay Lift..
Departure Times: Park City Resort Base Ski 'N See: M-Sun 8am - 8pm
Park City Resort Base ARCS: M-Sun 8am - 6pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Snowboard, boots and bindings
Does not include:
- Damage insurance: $2 - $4 based on item
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must have a shoe size 6 and under to be accommodated with this package
- Including height, weight, age, shoe size, gender, and skill level (I, II, III) is helpful to having your forms printed and ready for you at the shop.
- You are permitted to pick up your gear at our Park City Resort Base Shop the night before you ski after 4pm, so you can enjoy a full day on the slopes. You have until 10:00 am the day after your final ski day to return the gear.