Private Escape Game at the Largest and Most Popular Escape Room in the Valley
The largest and most popular escape room within over 100 miles. Perfect for date night, hanging out with family and friends, or team building; parties of up to 65 can play at once. We have 6 exciting games to choose from. Novices and escape room enthusiasts are enthralled by our compelling stories, plot twists, and surprises. All games are private, no strangers. Party room and catering available.
- Bank Heist - Your lookout has been casing Last National Bank for months. You and your crack team have been assembled to pull off this caper which will involve sneaking past the bank's high-tech security, hacking your way into a computer, and working out and deciding how you'll break into the vault. Your objective: Get as much loot as you can before the police come and spoil all the fun.
- Titanic - The 'unsinkable' Titanic is going down. Fortunately, you overheard the captain speak of a hidden life boat at dinner. This may be construed as mutiny but you decide to gather your crew and work your way through Captain Smith's cabin anyway. Discover what secrets Captain Smith has been keeping from the passengers and crew.
- Locker Room - Trapped in an abandoned locker room, you and your team will battle wits with a sadistic serial killer. Uncover the fate of the prisoners captured before you and if you're clever enough, maybe you'll save more than just yourselves. In this game you'll face both mental and physical challenges to test your mind and spirit.
- Jack the Ripper - Transport yourself to the slums of Victorian London where you'll help Scotland Yard solve the Jack the Ripper murders, hopefully without ending up as the next victim. You and your team will uncover evidence that will help you identify the killer as you work through the game. But if you think identifying the world's most notorious serial killer will be simple, then you don't know Jack.
- Merlin's Magic School - Merlin's Magic School is in trouble. The entire school was accidentally cursed during a talent show, and only you and your team are able to save everyone by finding Merlin's hidden spell book. In this game you'll have to figure out what to do with magical objects, get help from a magical creature, and work your way into Merlin's secret study. What's in there? Only Merlin knows.
- Vampire's Lair - In Salem, Massachusetts in the late 1690s, a man and a woman fall in love. But shortly before the wedding, the man finds a magic spell in his fiancée's handwriting - the spell was to make him fall in love with her by unnatural means. He rejects her and calls off the wedding, calling her an evil witch. 'I will show you an evil witch!' she vows, and turns him into a vampire, but that isn't all: he finds his coffin impossible to open! Now it's up to you and your team to uncover the secrets of their love affair and help the vampire reclaim his coffin.
Pickup & Return:
Located minutes from Downtown Palm Springs near the Palm Springs Tramway.
You can present either a paper or an electronic ticket for this activity.
- All rooms are private games so you won't be grouped with strangers. If you wish to bring additional players and haven't exceeded the room's capacity, additional players can be paid for at the door. Free souvenir key after your game!
Does not include:
- T-Shirts (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress comfortably
- Wear closed-toe shoes