Schedule By Date:
Your art and shopping tour kicks off with VIP pickup at your hotel, so you can cruise the California desert in style. Meet your guide, who will provide informative narration throughout the day as you shop and explore the dynamic desert landscape.
Stroll the magnificent El Paseo promenade in Palm Desert, the Coachella Valley's rendition of Rodeo Drive. Venture through the varied boutiques and galleries, where you'll discover hidden gems and enjoy preferential treatment because this tour was designed by Richard Almada, a businessman who has lived in Palm Springs for decades and has an intimate knowledge of the local arts scene. Shop for one-of-a-kind gifts. Browse the captivating art installations on the promenade and fine pieces in the galleries.
Next, discover the Greater Palm Springs area's buzzing gallery scene as your guide whisks you to some of the best fine art galleries in the desert. Learn the spectrum of the region's art offerings, from traditional to modern to cutting-edge contemporary. Nibble on tasty snacks and sips of wine at the galleries. Meet gallery owners and the artists behind these inspirational and unique pieces, and enjoy a champagne welcome reception at one gallery.
If you choose to include lunch on your tour, you'll be driven to Cuistot, one of the region's most exclusive dining venues. Indulge your taste buds with an elegant lunch. Enjoy a leisurely meal of dishes featuring local ingredients as you and your family or friends discuss your favorite shops and pieces from El Paseo. After lunch, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel.
Pickup & Return:
Your hotel in the Palm Springs area.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 9:30am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Luxury transport with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Champagne/white wine welcome reception
- Guided gallery tour with professional art historian
- Luxury shopping excursion on El Paseo in Palm Desert
- 3-course lunch at Cuistot Restaurant in Palm Desert (if option selected; please be advised that Cuistot is closed on Mondays and an alternate restaurant will be selected for Monday bookings)
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make reservations three to five days before your tour
- Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking