Indian Canyons by Jeep Plus Hiking Tour from Palm Springs
Hop aboard a Jeep to visit the home of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians in the Indian Canyons near Palm Springs. This 3-hour tour will take you into the wilderness where you'll learn the rich history of the land and its people. It involves a one-mile hike as well as the driving part of the tour. You'll see beautiful rock formations as well as hundreds of species of plants!
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes hotel pick up/drop off, the tour, snacks, and bottled water.
- Is there any walking involved?
There is about a mile of hiking.
- Approximately how long does the Indian Canyons by Jeep Plus Hiking Tour from Palm Springs last?
The entire experience is about 3 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear closed-toe shoes with rubber soles and comfortable clothing.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Indian Canyons by Jeep Plus Hiking Tour from Palm Springs?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.