Kitty Hawk Small-Group Outer Banks Surf Lesson
Learn to go surfing on the Outer Banks!!. Lesson includes ocean safety, surfboard anatomy 101, paddling technique, proper pop up and foot placement and help in the water to catch as many waves as you can.
LOCATION: 6150 North Croatan HWY , Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Certified & experienced instructors
Kids 8 years old and up welcome
1.5 hour lesson
Limit 1 instructor to 4 students
Price Match Guarantee
Offered at low tide for the best waves
Available year round
Includes, surfboard, wetsuits and instruction
· Outer Banks, Outer Banks, North Carolina
Pickup & Return:
Kitty Hawk Kayak & Surf School, 6150 N Croatan Hwy, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Learn to surf on the Outer Banks!! Lesson includes ocean safety, surfboard anatomy 101, paddling technique, proper pop up and foot placement and help in the water to catch as many waves as you can.
- Surfboard, wetsuit, wax, & stoke for daze!
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers