Outer Banks Paddleboard Rental
The Outer Banks area is a great place to visit with the entire family; there's so much to do and see. One of the biggest attractions to the area is the water sports. With this service, you are able to take part in these water sports by renting a stand-up paddleboard (SUP). The rental includes the board, an adjustable paddle, a life jacket, and a surf leash as well as delivery and pick up! This is a very simple way to enjoy a sport you love, or to try something new on your next Outer Banks vacation!
The rentals are weekly and the delivery service covers the whole Outer Banks area; they can be delivered as early as 7 am. The boards are high-quality and are given to you based on your height and weight. This activity is great for the whole family and gets you out on the water in an exciting way. While out there, you may see various wildlife like fish, manatees, rays, and sea birds.
- What is included in the admission price for Outer Banks Paddleboard Rental?
Includes safety equipment and paddleboard equipment.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Moderate physical ability is required.
- Is Outer Banks Paddleboard Rental guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a non-guided equipment rental.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Swimsuits/casual clothing you do not mind getting wet.
- What age is Outer Banks Paddleboard Rental appropriate for?
All ages with parental supervision.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Both photography & video is allowed.