Kitty Hawk Maritime Forest Kayak Tour
Schedule By Date:
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kitty Hawk Woods Reserve, 983 W Kitty Hawk Rd, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949-4240
The Kitty Hawk Woods Maritime Forest Kayak Tour will explore the Kitty Hawk Woods Coastal Preserve in Kitty Hawk, NC. The Reserve encompasses a total of 1,824 acres and is bordered by Currituck Sound on the west, and Kitty Hawk Bay to the south, which contain the Reserve's Kitty Hawk Bay Islands. Kitty Hawk Woods hosts several globally rare plant communities, including Maritime Deciduous Forest, Maritime Swamp Forest, and ponds.
Duration: 2 hours
Pickup & Return:
6150 N Croatan Hwy, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 1:00 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket and 1st aid kit.
- Entry/Admission - Kitty Hawk Woods Reserve
Does not include:
- Does not include gratuity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers