Beach Cruiser Weekly Bike Rental on the Outer Banks
The Beach Cruiser weekly bike rental on the Outer Banks allows you to rent a bike and travel through the city in an exciting way. This is a great way to see the city and travel without having to drive; you can truly experience the city in a more personal way. Bike rentals are fantastic for those who love to enjoy the scenery and fresh air. With a full seven days, you can explore the whole city!
You'll pick your bike up from a shop located on the Beach Road in Nags Head. You can ride off down the bike path immediately after you get the rental. If you are nearby and do not want to pick up the bike, you can also have it delivered. You'll be fitted to the quality bike, so you can be sure that you will be comfortable throughout the whole week. An optional helmet is also included with the price and if you are under the age of 16, a helmet is required. You could get a bike for everyone in your family, and there are even bikes for little kids.
Map out your adventure and tour the Outer Banks on a bike on your next vacation!
- What is included in the admission price for Beach Cruiser Weekly Bike Rental on the Outer Banks?
The price includes the bike & helmet.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Moderate physical ability is required.
- Is Beach Cruiser Weekly Bike Rental on the Outer Banks guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a non-guided equipment rental.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Comfortable outdoor clothing.
- What age is Beach Cruiser Weekly Bike Rental on the Outer Banks appropriate for?
Appropriate for all ages.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Both photography & video are allowed.