Alligator River Kayak Adventure
Kayak Tour Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, Route 64/264, Manteo, Roanoke Island, NC 27954
Go on an unforgettable kayaking trip through the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge on the Outer Banks. A true Outer Banks treasure kayaking amidst the natural beauty of the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, home to an old logging and whiskey distilling community during Prohibition. Who knew the OBX had black bear and endangered red wolves? Also see snowy egrets, great blue herons, and turtles.
2 Hour Experience
Search for alligators, black bear, bald eagles, turtles, egrets, osprey, river otter & red wolves
Available year round
Duration: 2 hours
Pickup & Return:
17344 Buffalo City Rd, Manns Harbor, NC 27953, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Includes kayaks, life jackets, safety equipment and paddles.
- Entry/Admission - Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge
Does not include:
- Does not include gratuity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers