Participate in an exciting double-decker bus ride or an authentic trolley car touring the exceptional Ottawa, Canada region and continue on by choosing either a relaxing River or charming Canal Cruise to get another exceptional view of all the wonderful landmark attractions from the water, as seen while traveling on land from a superior, enthusiastic tour guide versed in bilingual languages.
Both land tours allow for getting on and off to explore attractions at the riders fancy and come with tour guides able to speak English and French during the narrated story telling about the cities historic landmarks and colorful history.
- Double-Decker Bus
- Vintage Trolley Streetcar
Both water tours have an energetic, narrated guide and last approximately 75 minutes
- Ottawa River Cruise offers regal sights; such as Parliament Hill (and the Prime Ministers home)
- Rideau Canal Cruise – exploring Commissioners Park and Dow Lake
Time and Location
- Book a tour May to October
- Friendly pick up accommodations at local hotels or begin on the corner of Sparks and Elgin Streets
- Flexible start times and choice of attractions (hopping on and off, as desired)
- Bus and cruise vessels run daily from10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
This is an exceptional value for visitors to the Ottawa, Canada area to become acquainted with its magnificent charm. One perspective is riding on land (by bus or streetcar) and another attractive viewpoint seen from a spectacular waterfront cruise (on the river or canal). Bring your questions and a camera and get ready to enjoy this fun adventure at your leisure.
Explore Canada's capital from both land and water on this comprehensive two-hour hop-on-hop-off tour of Ottawa. Combining a bus tour of Ottawa's highlights and a choice of Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise, for a complete tour experience there's no better way to see Ottawa.
You'll see all the sights on your Ottawa city tour, and learn about the history of the region from your bilingual tour guide. Plus you'll have fabulous views from aboard an open-top double-decker bus or historic trolley. The hop-on, hop-off tour runs in a continuous circle daily, from 10:00am until 3:00pm, officially starting on the corner of Sparks and Elgin Streets.
After your city tour you will have the choice of an Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise:
- The 75-minute, fully narrated Ottawa River Cruise provides majestic views of Parliament Hill, Rideau Falls and 24 Sussex Drive, the Prime Minister's residence, which can only be seen from the riverbank.
- The 75-minute Rideau Canal Cruise along this world-famous artificial canal passes Dow's Lake, Commissioners Park and wonderful examples of Ottawa's world-renowned architecture.
This tour is seasonal, operating from May through to October.