Universal Orlando Resort™
Universal is one of the most visited theme park resorts in the world. Millions of people visit this resort each year and it's no surprise with all of the possibilities it offers! Experience the fun of the three amazing theme parks; Universal Orlando Resort™, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal's Volcano Bay Water Theme Park. The resort also features CityWalk, the place that has everything you're looking for. Spend your day shopping at the many stores, try out the amazing dining options, and see an unforgettable show to create memories with the whole family.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDAOpened in 1990, this park is one of the most well-known in the world. It's so loved because of its entertainment theme. You can see your favorite movie characters and 'ride the movies'. Check out places like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter where you can explore Diagon Alley and take the Hogwarts Express from King's Cross Station in London to The Wizard School: Hogwarts! Also, see countless rides from movies like Transformers and the Fast & Furious. No matter your age, this park provides plenty of thrills and fun.
Rides and Attractions:
- Revenge of the Mummy: Try to escape the mummy as you hold onto the safety rail as tight as you can. This indoor coaster is the perfect thrill for those who want some adventure in their itinerary.
- Kang & Kodo's Twirl 'n' Hurl: Control your own flying saucer as spin around a drooling alien, zapping characters from The Simpsons with your laser gun.
- Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster: This is a kid-friendly roller coaster that has slow and gentle drops and turns.
- MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack: Become a MEN IN BLACK agent and shoot the aliens with your laser gun to save New York!
- E.T. Adventure: Embark on an adventure through the sky as you try to save E.T.'s home from being destroyed.
- The Simpsons: This is a virtual reality roller coaster that takes you through Springfield.
- TRANSFORMERS: Join Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in a fight to save mankind on this immersive attraction.
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem: This family-friendly ride launches you through Gru's super-villain lab when a scheme goes wrong.
- Hollywood Rip Rockit: This thrill adventure launches you at 65 mph and up 90-degree angles; it'll get your adrenaline pumping!
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts: Take a journey underground as you encounter your favorite Harry Potter characters.
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon: See Jimmy Fallon and other famous hosts as you speed around the show's hallways and other landmarks around New York City.
- Shrek 4D: Follow Shrek and Donkey as they try to rescue Princess Fiona from Lord Farquaad! This 4D adventure will make you feel as though you're really with the crew.
- Fast & Furious - Supercharged: See behind-the-scenes content from this franchise, see authentic movie props, and join the crew.
- Hogwarts Express: King's Cross Station: Journey to Hogwarts on this train. You never know what (or who) you may see out the window. You'll need a park-to-park pass to take this journey.
- FEAR FACTOR LIVE: Watch as guests compete in this live show with stunts and extreme fears! If you're brave enough, you can even compete.
- A Day in the Park with Barney: Experience this Barney musical with the family!
- Studio Brass Band: This awesome band plays 20-minute shows featuring catchy tunes and songs that honor nearby characters.
- Horror Make-Up Show: Watch as top make-up artists show you how they make characters look so creepy.
- The Blues Brothers Show: Watch as this duo takes to the stage wearing their famous outfits and perform for the audience.
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard: Watch a live show presented by the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees: This amazing performance takes place in the Wizarding World. You'll hear never-before-heard songs!
- Cinematic Celebration: Don't miss this amazing celebration featuring music, sound effects from your favorite movies, fireworks, and so much more.
- Animal Actors On Location!: Watch performances by your favorite animal actors.
- Shrek and Donkey
- The Simpsons citizens
- The TRANSFORMERS
- Hello Kitty
- Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward
- Gru, Minions, Agnes, and Margo
- Dora, Diego, and Boots
- Woody Woodpecker
- Curious George
- Betty Boop
ISLANDS OF ADVENTUREAn unforgettable journey through magnificent islands awaits you. Discover the myths, legends, cartoons, children's stories, and more as they come to life right before your eyes. This park features cutting-edge rides and attractions that will make your vacation come to life.
Islands of Adventure Rides and Attractions:
- Hogwarts Express: Hogsmeade Station: Take the train from Hogsmeade back to London where you can find the secret passageway into Diagon Alley for tons of shops for witches and wizards.
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls: Enjoy twists and turns as you head for the finale of a 75-foot splashing drop!
- Flight of the Hippogriff: Learn from Hagrid how to approach the Hippogriff as you take this family-friendly coaster to fly through the air and pass Hagrid’s hut.
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man: Enjoy a virtual 3D ride as you soar through the skies with web-slinging action battling bad guys with the Amazing Spider-Man!
- Storm Force Accelatron: Help the X-men battle Magneto. Spin your seats as fast as you can to help Storm create enough thunder and lightning to defeat him!
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish: Hop into your very own flying fish!
- The Cat in the Hat: Take a seat and enjoy the ride through recreated scenes from The Cat in the Hat.
- Pteranodon Flyers: Take an adventure up in the air as you soar through the skies like a real Pteranodon. The ride moves gently which makes it perfect for young kids.
- Caro-Seuss-el: This carousel carnival includes all of your favorite Dr. Seuss characters.
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges: Enjoy the river rapids as you help Popeye rescue Olive Oyl with this wet and wild ride.
- If I Ran the Zoo: Enjoy a wacky playground for kids in the world of Dr. Seuss.
- Me Ship, The Olive: This fun play area for kids is inspired by the wonderful world of Popeye.
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster: Embark on this high-speed roller coaster based on The Incredible Hulk. A surge of gamma radiation launches you and your friends into a weightless adrenaline-pumping ride.
- Camp Jurassic: This playground is set in prehistoric times where kids can enjoy bridges, climbing nets, and so much more.
- Jurassic Park Discovery Center: Explore this amazing discovery center filled with prehistoric displays, bones, and interactive activities.
- Ollivanders: Become a wizard and find the unique wand that is perfect for you!
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train: Enjoy a funky trolley/train ride in the land of Dr. Seuss featuring two different tracks to explore.
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall: Take on this Fantastic Four inspired ride as you are sent up 185 feet into the air before being dropped back down.
- Jurassic Park River Adventure: Explore prehistoric times on this wild adventure to escape the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey: Embark through the Hogwarts Castle before joining Harry Potter on an unforgettable journey.
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure: Fly with Hagrid through the Forbidden Forest with this edge of your seat roller coaster.
- Frog Choir: Listen to the Hogwarts students choir who are accompanied by the croaking frogs
- Poseidon’s Fury: Explore Poseidon’s ancient temple as you watch the Greek God battle evil for an unforgettable special effects experience.
- Triwizard Spirit Rally: Enjoy the performances of many different wizarding schools across the world as they prepare for the Triwizard Tournament.
- The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle: On select nights, watch a beautiful nighttime light show celebration with the Hogwarts castle as the perfect backdrop.
- Oh! The Stories You’ll Hear!: Head to the land of Dr. Seuss for a wonderful daily show featuring all of your favorite Seuss characters as they dance along to musical stories.
- Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America, Cyclops, and Storm
- Betty Boop, Popeye, and Olive Oyl
- Blue, the Raptor from Jurassic World
- The Grinch and Who’s from Whoville
- Cat in the Hat, Sam I Am, Thing One, and Thing Two
VOLCANO BAY WATER THEME PARKVolcano Bay Water Theme Park is the first of its kind. This water park is an innovative and immersive experience that is erupting with a combination of thrills and relaxation. You'll see a huge volcano towering over a beach, palm trees, and a beautiful island landscape. The park is like paradise- you can relax and enjoy private waterfalls or experience thrilling water slides. Either way, this is a great chance to escape from it all and have a blast with the whole family.
Volcano Bay Attractions:
- Kopiko Wai Winding River: Take a relaxing ride through the tropical landscape of the islands.
- ika Moana of the Honu ika Moana: This is a multi-person slide that makes you feel as though you're riding on a wave.
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge: This thrilling ride drops you 125 feet at a 70-degree angle!
- Honu of the Honu ika Moana: Grab the whole family and experience this multi-person slide with twists, turns, and a lot of water.
- Ohno of Ohyah & Ohno Drop Slides: Climb across a rope bridge to get to the top of this slide and then drop into the waters below.
- TeAwa The Fearless River: Put on a life jacket and brave this roaring river with copping waves and rapids.
- Krakatau Aqua Coaster: Ride in a four-person canoe down this huge plunge through a waterfall.
- Kala & Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slides: Start at a volcano and plunge through clear tubes and into the waters below.
- Punga Racers: Compete with your friends to see who can get to the bottom of the slide first.
- Tot Tiki Reef: For the youngest in the family, this is a great way for them to play in the water with splash slides and a mini volcano!
- Puka Uli Lagoon: Relax in this lagoon and watch as people splash into the water from the slides above.
- Waturi Beach: Swim and relax at this beach as you take in the stunning views of the volcano and waterfalls.
- Tonga of Taniwha Tubes: Ride down this two-person slide and watch out for the surprise splashes of water from the statues.
- Ohyah of Ohyah & Ohno Drop Slides: Plummet into the waters below with one of these fun and twisting slides.
- Puihi of Maku Puihi Round Raft Rides: This six-person raft tests your bravery as you slide through a tunnel and along the walls of the slide.
- Maku of the Maku Puihi Round Raft Rides: A six-person raft ride that speeds through a volcanic gorge and through bowl-like slides.
CITY WALKStroll along while enjoying eating, drinking, and shopping in one place. Here, guests will find the best dining and entertainment. From casual or fine dining to movies, shopping, mini-golf, the Blue Man Group performances, and everything in between, you won't have to look anywhere else for fun. CityWalk has it all and more. Shopping includes Quiet Flight Surf Shop, P!Q, Rock Shop, Fossil, and The Island Clothing Co. For entertainment, head to the Red Coconut Club, the groove, Pat O'Brien's, and Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. After you've worked up an appetite, you will have more than enough to choose from; no matter what you're craving, CityWalk has it. If you're looking for a snack, you can grab Starbucks, Cold Stone Creamery, Cinnabon, Menchie's frozen yogurt, or Voodoo Doughnut. You can't pass up the chance to try Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, Bread Box, Red Oven Pizza Bakery, or The Cowfish. Another favorite is the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen. This area is the 'Epicenter of Awesome' for a reason!
- What style of dress is recommended?
Casual dress is recommended. You must wear shoes, shirt, and family-appropriate clothing.
- Is parking available on-site?
Parking various depending on your vehicle and choice of parking. Prices range from $26 to $40.
- Are lockers available?
Yes, lockers are available for a fee.
- Are the parks handicap accessible?
Yes! There are numerous ways that the parks will accommodate guests with disabilities.
- How large is the park?
541 acres! Crazy, right?
- Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.