St. Augustine with the Pirates and Treasure Museum
Schedule By Date:
St. Augustine with the Pirates and Treasure Museum Photos (16)
Explore the city of St Augustine and embark on the ultimate pirate experience with this tour. With a round-trip from Orlando to St Augustine, you are able to sit back and relax without the stress of finding your way around.
You will start your day with a two-hour ride to St Augustine on a comfortable, air-conditioned bus. Once in the city, you will have admittance into the Pirate & Treasure Museum. This 5,000 sq. ft. museum sends you back in time 500 years. You will think that you're in the Golden Age of Piracy in Port Royal, Jamaica! This museum features over 800 artifacts including swords, cannonballs, and jewels. It also has one of two surviving skull and cross bone flags and the world's ONLY pirate treasure chest that has been verified! This is an awesome place for the whole family.
After your visit to the museum, you are free to walk around the city, shop at the local stores, and go to the amazing restaurants around town. There are plenty of gift shops to purchase something to help you remember this experience for years to come. At the end of your journey, the bus will take you back to Orlando.
Frequently Asked Questions for St. Augustine with the Pirates and Treasure Museum:
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes round-trip transportation to St Augustine from Orlando.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at St. Augustine with the Pirates and Treasure Museum?
The entire experience is 10 hours long. Guests spend 1-2 hours in the museum.
- Does St. Augustine with the Pirates and Treasure Museum accommodate languages other than English? If so, which languages?
All excursions & transportation services are guided in English. The following languages - Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish available upon request for groups.
- What amenities are available?
The museum has a gift shop.
- Where does the tour depart?
You can board your tour at any one of the following meeting locations: Maingate Lakeside at 6:45 am Disney All Star Music at 6:50 am. Crossroads Plaza at 7:00 am. Rosen Inn Pointe at 7:10 am. Rosen International at 7:20 am. Sheraton Four Points at 7:30 am.
- Is St. Augustine with the Pirates and Treasure Museum handicap accessible?
Yes! Handicapped accessible vehicles are available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Yes, cameras are allowed.
- For what ages is St. Augustine with the Pirates and Treasure Museum appropriate?
It's appropriate for all ages!