Silver Springs Nature's Theme Park Ocala, FL
Known as "Nature's Theme Park," Silver Springs Theme Park presents a fun and educational look at the nature and history of the Silver River area with world-famous Glass Bottom Boats, safaris, animal exhibits, live shows, and more. Embark on a river excursion like the Glass Bottom Boat, where you'll get an underwater view of the wildlife in the Silver River, or enjoy a riverboat ride on the Fort King River Cruise, as you pass an archeological dig, Seminole Village and historic Fort King. Silver Springs Theme Park has many different animal exhibits and shows, like World of Bears, Panther Prowl, Dolittle's Petting Zoo, the Reptiles of the World Show, Birds of Prey and Big Gator Lagoon. For plant lovers, there is also a Botanical Garden, featuring over 138 varieties of local and exotic plants, displayed beautifully along the Silver River.
Silver Springs also has many other attractions, like the 80-foot-tall Lighthouse Ride and the Fantastic Fountains Water Show. In addition to the rides, attractions and shows featured every day, Silver Springs also hosts many big-name concert stars like The Beach Boys, Clint Black and the Guy Lombardo Orchestra.
- Admission includes all rides, shows, attractions and special events for that day.
- Regular Hours: 10a.m.- 5p.m. (subject to change according to event)
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual clothing are recommended.
- There is a gift shop on-site.
- The park is handicap accessible; boat rides have lifts for anyone who needs assistance in boarding, but wheelchairs cannot be loaded onto the glass bottom boats. Both motorized and manual push wheelchair rentals are also available.
- Cameras are permitted.
- There are several restaurants on-site.
- Parking is available in various lots surrounding the park.