Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Orlando Kissimmee, FL
Walk across the drawbridge and enter the king hall of the Kissimmee FL Castle and be transported to 11th century Spain at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament! Surrender to an age of bravery and honor, and witness epic battles of steel and steed during this awesome show! Heroic knights, strong castles, beautiful princesses, and inspiring stories are waiting to entertain you and fight for the title of King Champion - all on your next Orlando getaway!
Become a noble guest of the castle and watch an action-packed medieval tournament as you enjoy a feast fit for a king. Inside the castle’s towering, white walls, enjoy Medieval Times’ signature medieval jousting tournament and royal feast, along with an authentic eight-cottage medieval village.
Six brave knights from across the King’s realm come together in a tournament to fight for the affection of beautiful Princess Catalina and the glory of becoming tournament champion. The knights display astonishing strength and skill as they joust, sword fight, and compete in intense hand-to-hand combat in the tournament area. Guests are seated in color-coded sections that correspond with the knights, so get involved in the action by cheering your knight on horseback to victory! An engaging story of romance and castle intrigue compliments the fast-paced action of the tournament to create an unforgettable story.
The bold knights are joined by equally impressive animal performers. The Master of Horse and a team of magnificent Pure Spanish horses demonstrate unparalleled equestrian skill. Medieval royalty loved Pure Spanish horses for their even tempers and strength in battle, and the fantastic horsemanship of the knights and their steeds continues that tradition today. The Royal Falconer lets his powerful birds of prey soar above the arena and astonishes the audience with their speed, agility, and beauty.
The horses are a sight to see in and of themselves! The magnificent stallions are born performers, and nearly all of the more than 400 horses have been raised at the Medieval Times’ Chapel Creek Ranch in Sanger, Texas. Training for these tremendous animals begins early, and they learn all the important feats from a master horse trainer. After a few years of being a pampered performer in the spotlight, the beautiful animals are taken back to the Chapel Creek Ranch to live out the rest of their lives in royal treatment!
No tournament would be complete without a royal feast, and this dinner is easily one of the best in Orlando! Enjoy a delicious, four-course meal of toasted garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, corn cobbette, oven-roasted chicken, spare rib, herb-basted potato, coffee, and beverages, and the castle’s specialty pastry for dessert. The meal is eaten in authentic medieval style – no silverware! Guests can also have their share of their choice of non-alcoholic beverage.
Arrive early to explore the 11th-century castle and peruse the Hall of Arms to see medieval artifacts and learn about the weapons and tactics used by the tournament knights.
Meet the Cast
- The Black & White Knight is the defender of an ancient shrine, and he is the mightiest in skill among an order of warrior priests.
- The Blue Knight is renowned as a champion of the defenseless, and his blood will not be cooled, nor his vengeance postponed for those who bring war and unquiet to his homeland.
- The Red & Yellow Knight is the personal champion to the Count of Perelada, and the sword of this invincible soldier has raised him to fame.
- The Yellow Knight is well-versed in the arts of chivalry, yet in attack, he is the lion uncaged, a legend of the Realm.
- The Red Knight has been called the “lion’s heart” in many a battle, and he strikes fear into the hearts of his companions.
- The Green Knight is an unquestioned master of weapons, and he has never been unhorsed in the joust. He uses his temper to give him strength.
- King Don Carlos is the ruler of the kingdom, and under his reign, the kingdom thrives. He desires peace, but will stop at nothing to keep his kingdom and family safe.
- The Herald of the North, Lord Ulrick, does his master the King of the North’s bidding, delivering a gift to King Don Carlos. He may unite two kingdoms together forever with a proposal or forever cause two kingdoms to be joined in battle.
- Princess Catalina is the fairest lady in all the realm and the King’s daughter. The King holds her dearly and would never let harm come to her until she has chosen the hand of the man she loves, not one chosen for her.
- The Royal Falconer performs wonders with his mighty birds of prey. The tournament includes a live flight of the royal falcon, soaring over the heads of the King’s guests – an ancient ceremony dating back to time forgotten.
- The Lord Chancellor introduces the tournament of knights, where the King’s guests will behold incredible feats of skill and daring performed by the brave champions.
About Medieval Times
Just like its counterparts, the Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is the perfect reason to visit Orlando! The company itself is known for its amazing entertainment endeavors and has spent decades entertaining guests of all ages all over North America. As well as owning the Orlando castle, Medieval Times also has locations in Buena Park, CA; Dallas-Fort Worth, TX; Schaumburg, IL (Chicago); Lyndhurst, New Jersey (New York); Hanover, MD; Myrtle Beach, SC; Atlanta, GA; and Ontario, Canada. Despite the similarities in regards to amazing show and dinner, each location is housed in a unique castle derived from the 11th century.
For one of the best Orlando dinner shows, you definitely do not want to miss out on seeing the fantastic joust tournament, stunning species of Andalusian stallion, the beautiful castle tower, and more at this amazing Kissimmee Florida dinner theater. Vacation packages in Orlando are truly made special with this beloved dinner and show.