Holiday Boat Tour in Saint Cloud Florida
They have rides like the Zip Line, Pirate Ship, Sky Coaster & Sky Tramway. There is also a new attraction called World's Largest Paddle Board, a small electric paddle board that they are bringing into the bay! The police have a zipline and rescue boat, which has made it possible to go on now. You can do many other things at St Cloud beach, like fishing, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, bike riding, and more.
There are many restaurants, and you can get shack-style food on the beach. The police are also very helpful and friendly to the people who come out there. They make you feel safe even though it's not very large. It is only a mile long, but walking around the lake can take an hour and a half. St. Cloud beach is a beautiful place that is fun for kids of all ages. It is known as the West Coast beach, known for its amazing water activities.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Cloud, Saint Cloud, Florida
This is a one hour long Holiday Boat Ride. The boat is covered with hundreds of Holiday lights. You get to sit and relax while enjoying Holiday music and sipping Hot Cocoa. Hot Cocoa and other drinks are for sale on the boat. Alcohol is available.
Duration: 1 hour
Pickup & Return:
1402 Lakeshore Blvd, St Cloud, FL 34769, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 06:45 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Restroom on board
- Parking Fees
Does not include:
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks are sold separately (at your own expense)
- Soda/Pop - Drinks are sold separately (at your own expense)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized