Historic Colonial Quarter & St. Augustine’s Tour
Explore this Florida city like never before on the Historic Colonial Quarter & St Augustine Tour. This experience provides round-trip transportation from Orlando to St Augustine and is sure to help you and your entire family truly uncover the history of the United States' oldest city.
This day trip lasts approximately 12 hours, making for an enthralling and all-encompassing journey. Your trip begins with pickup in Orlando where you will then be taken on a relaxing and comfortable sightseeing journey to St. Augustine. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for tour.
View beautiful Florida sights and plan your trip during this short 2.5-hour journey on the bus. Once you arrive in St. Augustine around 10 AM, you will be able to experience all of the fun in this historic district! Upon arrival, you will be able to attend the Colonial Quarter Historic Adventure Tour, which is included in this day trip. On this tour, you can explore the cobblestone district like never before. Experience amazing shopping, dining, and sightseeing opportunities. You will see everything from blacksmithing to a musket firing! Climb a watchtower and explore historic buildings during this unforgettable journey.
Things to Do in Historic Colonial Quarter
- Climb the Watchtower - Climb 35 feet to the top of this watchtower to see the view that the Spanish Soldiers saw!
- St. Augustine Boardwalk - Walk through history underneath the flags that have flown in this city for 450 years.
- Live Musket Demonstration - Learn to load a 17th- century musket and watch the guide's demonstration.
- Shopping - Explore the endless shops and purchase authentic replicas!
- Dining - Go back in time to experience the culture of this historic city while enjoying the fine dining.
- Blacksmithing - See how the blacksmith worked and lived.
After you have explored the Historic Colonial Quarter, you are able to spend the rest of your time in St Augustine. After spending the day in St Augustine exploring, you will be transported back to Orlando, FL.
Do not miss out on a fun and exciting opportunity to experience the culture and history of St Augustine, FL. The 'Ancient City' and tons of fun awaits on your next Orlando, FL vacation!
- What is included in the admission price for Historic Colonial Quarter & St. Augustine’s Tour?
The price includes the round-trip to and from St. Augustine, admission into the Colonial Quarter, and the Colonial Quarter Historic Adventure Tour.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at tour?
The entire experience is 12 hours long.
- What amenities are available?
There are restaurants, concessions, and plenty of shopping!
- Where does the tour depart from?
You can board your tour at any one of the following meeting locations: Maingate Lakeside at 6:45 am. Disney All Star Music at 6:50 am. Crossroads Plaza at 7:00 am. Rosen Inn Pointe at 7:10 am. Rosen International at 7:20 am. Sheraton Four Points at 7:30 am.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Yes, cameras are allowed.
- For what ages is Historic Colonial Quarter & St. Augustine’s Tour appropriate?
It's appropriate for all ages!