Go Orlando Card
Enjoy more than 40 great attractions in the Orlando area without having to go through the hassle of paying multiple admissions for great theme parks, go-karts, miniature golf, museums, and more! You can choose from a two, three, or five-day pass. You simply scan your card for admission to each activity!
For one price, the Go Orlando Card gives visitors admission to some of Orlando's hottest attractions. The Go Orlando Card also offers extensive value and savings at shops, restaurants, and on specially-selected tours. Go Orlando card features our full-color pocket guidebook to the area. Enjoy the freedom to visit Orlando's attractions at your leisure, with the flexibility to choose from a wide selection of attractions, museums, theme parks, cruises, tours, and shopping options throughout Central Florida. Pack the family or grab your friends and head to sunny Orlando today — you can bet there will be more than enough things to do for everyone!
- Jungle Island: General admission into the park and shows. You'll see exotic big cats, birds, and more!
- Orlando Magic
- Miami Seaquarium: General admission into the 38-acre park. See live shows and feedings.
- Gatorland: General admission, shows, and displays. Observe gators, witness a live feeding, and experience an authentic Florida experience in this 110-acre park.
- DAYTONA USA International Speedway: 90-minute tour & admission into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America.
- Golf Congo River Adventure Golf: 18-hole, jungle-themed mini-golf course.
- Majesty Yacht day cruise: 2.5-hour sightseeing cruise with narration from a local guide.
- Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour: 60-minute guided boat tour of the lakes.
- Fun Spot USA: A choice of four rides to sample.
- Sea Experience Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling: Boat tour in Ft. Lauderdale with optional snorkeling. It includes all equipment.
- Sawgrass Recreational Park and Airboat Ride: 30-minute airboat tour of the Everglades. See lizards, snakes, and alligators.
- Lion Country Safari: General admission into the drive and walk-through safari.
- Island Queen Millionaire Cruise: 90-minute tour to see Miami from the water; you'll see tons of mansions!
- The Wheel at ICON Park: Discover the magic of Orlando from 400 feet above the city!
- Dolphin Racer Speedboat Cruise: 75-minute dolphin-spotting cruise & narration from an expert guide.
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park: Admission into the park with five different animal habitats to enjoy. There are also water play areas and kid-friendly rides.
- Duck Tours South Beach: 90-minute Miami Duck Tour on both land and sea! You'll see the Art Deco district, Star Island, and Fisher Island.
- City of Orlando Tour: Embark on a scenic boat cruise around the beautiful Lake Eola, Winter Park, and the town of Celebration.
- Hop on/ Hop off Miami One Day Tour: One-day access to this hop on/hop-off tour with live commentary throughout the tour. Hop off, see an attraction, and hop back on the bus to go to the next stop!
- The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show: a 90-minute comedy show with unlimited pizza, salad, and dessert!
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: General admission to the exhibitions, displays, and IMAX.
- LEGOLAND: Full access into the 150-acre park. It's the largest LEGOLAND in the world!
- WonderWorks: General admission into all exhibits, a round of laser tag, access to the ropes course, and a ride on the 4D motion ride.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: General admission to see all of the wax figures. There are themed zones.
- Titanic Museum: A replica of the Titanic ship and artifacts, interactive exhibits, and knowledgeable crew members.
- American Police Hall of Fame: General admission into the exhibits and memorial.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Go Orlando Card?
You may choose a 2, 3, or 5 day pass.
- For what ages is Go Orlando Card appropriate?
There are activities for all ages.