At the Crayola Experience, you can discover the magic of color – now available in one of the nation's most loved family destinations, Orlando!
Available at the Florida Mall in Orlando, the Crayola Experience allows visitors to go on a colorful adventure where color, chemistry, and digital technology combine to make an entirely unique family attraction. Imagination is your best ally in this fun, new adventure! Inside, you can explore the magic of color and let your creativity run wild. Color outside the lines, play and explore, and most of all, learn! Inside, you can enjoy the classic Crayola Store, featuring the world's largest collection of Crayola products and unique souvenirs found only here.
You can also take your kids through 25 fun, hands-on attractions inside that allow kids to explore art and technology, express their creativity, and view color in a new way. These activities will include the best of Crayola Experience's signature attractions, including “Wrap It Up!”, where you can personalize and print an authentic Crayola crayon label and create your own Crayola crayon, and “Drip Art,” where you can load a fresh crayon into the Drip Art machine and watch is melt and drip onto your spinning paper to create a beautiful, swirling piece of art. In addition to these signature attractions, the Orlando Experience also debuts new attractions based on Crayola's latest innovations.
The Adventure Lab attraction is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the fun of the Crayola Experience. This hands-on attraction will give guests a magic tablet where they will be able to complete a variety of fun digital and physical quests. Each visitor will be given three challenges to complete - and no two are the same! So make sure you bring your imagination and a thirst for fun along with you to this unique attraction.
This all-new Crayola Experience is an extension to the original in Easton, Pennsylvania, which first opened its doors in 1996 as a visitors' center with a single floor of interactive activities for the kids. The original Crayola Experience has entertained hundreds of thousands of guests each year, and this new Orlando adventure intends to do the same! Perfect for private groups, work outings, birthday parties, and special events, the Crayola Experience is a great way to spend your vacation in Orlando.
NEW for Summer 2019
- Scribble Scrubbies: This colorful and award-winning toy is included free with ticketed admission. Kiddos can color these creatures however they want and then wash them in a giant fountain to do it all over again!
- Create & Play App: This app allows guests to continue the fun after their time at the park! It is filled with family-friendly games that spark creativity and fun for all ages.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Crayola Experience?
Guests typically spend 3-4 hours here. The activities are self-guided so you can go at your own pace.
- Is there a gift shop?
Yes; There is a huge Crayola Store on the first floor.
- Is Crayola Experience handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Crayola Experience appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Crayola Experience? Is it free?
Yes, free parking is available at the location.