Clear Paddle Board Tour of Silver Springs
1. The Board
It is one of the best entry-level boards for beginners and those who want to get back into the sport. It is a great way to experience the thrill of paddling in a calm environment with no waves and wildlife to worry about. The board is also small enough for you to use it as a water sled when wet or simply stand up on it fully.
2. The Tanning Salon
After your in-house tanning session, you will love to be out on the water for as long as you need. Also, don't worry about leaving your bathing suit on during your tanning lesson. A private room is available for you to change in and check out their selection of board shorts before hopping into the water.
3. The Staff
Clear Paddle is owned by a couple of people who are both great teachers and nice and friendly. You will feel at ease in their company and learn everything you need to know about being a good paddler even if you have never been on the water before. The staff is well-trained and will teach you how to be a responsible paddler. They will also help answer any questions that you may have about the location, the canal, and other areas to paddle around in the area.
4. The Sport
The sport is relaxing and enjoyable to do on a nice sunny day. It gets you out of the “craziness” of city life and into nature in an easy and fun way. You will feel great after having a good session on the water as it can be seen as an act of self-care for many people. Even if you are not feeling great, paddling may just help ease your stress or anxiety, and help you feel better about yourself after an hour's worth of paddling.
Clear Paddle is a great place to paddle and enjoy all of the other things that they have to offer. It can be a convenient way to beat the heat as you can find relief from the city's humidity, or you could also come out and try their SUP class, which is highly recommended. You can hit the water on one of their boards or even borrow one to use during your visit.
This 2 hour guided tour will be on our 100% clear paddle boards, taking you down the beautiful spring fed Silver River! While paddling, we may come across some of the local wildlife such as birds, fish, manatees, and rhesus monkeys to name a few! Our 100% clear paddle boards offer a unique experience when viewing the wildlife beneath you!
Pickup & Return:
Northeast 57th Avenue, NE 57th Ave, Silver Springs, FL 34488, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- 100% Clear Stand Up Paddle Board
- Life Jackets
- Dry Bag
Does not include:
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons