The scuba diving journey that you take will be started by a guide who takes you out on a boat for this adventure. The Waikiki beach area has a lot of lovely things to see, and you are taken on a boat to a place that allows you a private dive. That dive becomes more exciting as you are led through the open waters, and you are allowed to dive as far as you want.
The kids that come on the trip can have their own scuba gear, and they are shown a much different world from their own. The people who want to travel with their family can bring along their kids, and the couple's that want to have a romantic day on the water can do so without no trouble.
Scuba diving is something that you must do at least once, and you should not miss this opportunity to dive for less. You will spend a tiny amount of money on the tour, and you must get tickets before they all run out.
The scuba diving that you do off the coast of Waikiki is something that you must try at least once. You can bring the whole family, the tour group, or dive solo.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Waikiki in our air conditioned 10 passenger vans and transported to the dive shop, only a ten minute ride. Once at the dive shop you will meet your Scuba Instructor for the day and be personally fitted with all the required scuba equipment that you will need. Next, is a five minute ride to the boat harbor where you will meet the captain and board our custom 37 foot dive vessel.
The boat departs the dock and makes the short run to the days first dive site. While underway the dive instructor will brief you on the days activity. Going into detail about the site you will be diving, the water conditions for the day and what marine life you can expect to see. Endemic tropical fish, octopus and the Hawaiian green sea turtle are not uncommon sites.
Once you arrive at the dive site your instructor will assist you in donning your scuba equipment and give you further instruction as well as a skill demonstration in its use. Next up is your first breath underwater, a truly amazing experience! Your instructor will then take you on a guided tour of Hawaii's underwater landscape. Marvel as you fly weightless through the water over colorful coral reefs teeming with beautiful marine life.
When its time to return to the surface your Captain and dive instructor will assist you in returning to the boat, where there are drinks and snacks provided. After a short interval on the surface, perfect for working on your tan, you will return to the underwater world to experience another amazing scuba dive. After a sort ride back to the harbor we will return you to your hotel. Leaving you exhilarated from a truly once in a lifetime experience!
Pickup & Return:
Pickup from Waikiki hotels.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Transportation from Waikiki or Honolulu
- All necessary diving equipment
- 1 half-day guided ocean dives
- Snacks & Fresh Water
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. A yes answer to a pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, lung or sinus problems, etc) will prevent you from diving and tour will be converted to snorkeling only. Medical questionnaire available in advance by request.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
|Discover Scuba Diving from Waikiki: Am Discover Scuba Diving|
|Available Now until 12/31/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Try scuba at one of the worlds premier dive destinations. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to the underwater world. Tour departs at 7am|
|Discover Scuba Diving from Waikiki: Pm Discover Scuba Diving|
|Available Now until 5/31/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|Try scuba at one of the worlds premier dive destinations. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to the underwater world. Tour departs at 12pm|