Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Attractions
Niagara Falls Clifton Hill district is the bustling entertainment area of Niagara Falls, featuring more than 40 different attractions, dining and shopping options. Below is a short-list of just some of the many exciting activities you'll find waiting for you in Clifton Hill.
- Brick City - At Brick City you'll be able to explore many of the world's most famous monuments scaled down into miniature, replica Lego statues. A 10 ft. CN Tower, 15 ft. Golden Gate Bridge and much more! Aside from the numerous models on display, there are also designated areas for children to play with Lego Duplo and Quatro bricks.
- Fun House - The Fun House is an interactive play area that can present children with an active and educational afternoon. A fish bowl room, rain forest walk and giant ball area are just a few of the things to discover at the Fun House, and are sure to bring a smile to your child's face.
- Guinness World Records Museum - This exciting museum activity brings everybody's favorite world records book to life with fascinating displays and special exhibits. Arts, entertainment, literature, the natural world and sports are all covered in the museum, providing an interest for nearly everybody.
- Haunted House - Those looking for an added dose of exhilaration during their visit to Niagara's Clifton Hill district are sure to find the Haunted House to be a hair-raising experience. This walk-through style haunted house features motion sensor animated ghosts and ghouls and typically lasts around 15 minutes.
- IMAX Theatre - IMAX brings wonders of the world to life in truly mammoth proportions. With a screen standing over six stories tall and a state-of-the-art sound system, you'll feel as if you're not watching the movie but are actually a part of it. Movies schedules change throughout the year, but tend to include more educational-based presentations.
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks - Housing over 100 recognizable characters from throughout world history, Louis Tussaud's Waxworks will put you face to face with some of your favorite celebrities. Likenesses of Elvis Presley, Oprah, Frankenstein and Harry Potter are just a few of the eclectic sights you'll run into when visiting Louis Tussaud's Waxworks.
- Mystery Maze - This unique activity places Niagara visitors in the middle of an interactive maze adventure. You'll race against time as you attempt to uncover the checkpoints and mystery sword, coming away with exciting memories of Niagara Falls.
- Niagara Falls Aviary - Providing Niagara Falls visitors with a unique look into various bird species from around the world, the Niagara Falls Aviary is always a popular activity option in Clifton Hill. Everything from bats and owls to exotic birds can be seen as they are allowed to fly freely throughout the Aviary.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum - Bizarre, strange and utterly unique sights are the norm when you step inside Ripley's Believe It or Not! Robert L. Ripley scoured the earth in search of unique sights, and many of his findings can be found in this museum. With more than 500 exhibits, there's sure to be more than a few sights that will warrant a double look.