Niagara Falls, Canada Family Vacation Ideas
Fun for the Family -- Niagara Falls
Family Vacations should be fun for everyone. Niagara Falls makes the adventure an enjoyable experience for all ages with a variety of activities to choose from. You'll have so much fun that the word 'boring' won't be used by even the hardest to please critic.
- MarineLand Theme Park. This amusement part is full of the greatest and most amazing creatures of the ocean. Exciting rides and fun-filled shows with acrobats and incredible animals including dolphins and sea lions is enjoyed by every member of the family.
- Maid of the Mist. This 30-minute tour begins with an elevator ride up to the landing where you get on the boat that will traverse you along the most amazing waters in North America. There will be a lot of photo opportunities, so remember to bring your camera.
- Konica Minolta Tower Center. Ride to the top of Minolta Towers for an unparalleled view 525 feet above the base of the Falls. Hours 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours. A great adventure for teens and tweens. This fast-paced scenic tour jets you up the Niagara River past some of the most beautiful scenery around. Choose the 'Wet Jet' and get soaked or the 'Jet Dome' and stay dry. All children under 16 must be accompanied by adults. (Sorry no children under six).
- Oh Canada Eh?! Lumberjacks, Anne of Green Gables, and Mounties a just a few of the kooky Canadian characters that will entertain you in this humorous and musical celebration of all that is Canadian. Feast on your scrumptious meal and enjoy the rustic atmosphere, while you're enjoying Canadian songs of joy.
- The Days Inn Lundy's Lane. The on-site Dairy Queen Ice Cream Bar is just one of the reasons that your family will thank you for choosing this hotel. This perfect location has a playground and game room for the kids, with an indoor pool, whirlpool sauna, and mini golf for those a bit older.
This is a 'no-brainer' vacation for the entire family! Pack your suitcases and hit the road!