Wet Jet Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours - U.S. Side
Wet Jet Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours is a great attraction that lets the entire family have a splashing good time. The attraction is a fast paced, adventurous Jet Boat ride through famous white waters of the Niagara River.
Heart pounding action continues as the jet boat maneuvers into the Niagara Gorge. This stunning 200 foot high stone wall canyon showcases all the reasons why this set of white water rapids is among the most famous in the world.
Splash suits are provided at the destination point. Even so, participants are still advised to bring a change of dry clothes for after the ride. Participants must be in good health with no risk of heart, neck or back injuries present. Pregnant women are not allowed on the attraction due to the general action of the jet boat. All participants must be at least 44' tall to ride the jet boat. The tour is handicap accessible however participants must be able to sit on the bench and hold onto the safety bar without assistance.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on the attraction.
- Price includes the whitewater river journey, sweater, splash suit, poncho, and lifejacket.
- Participants must arrive 45 minutes before departure to register, sign a waiver and complete orientation.
- Contact the tour company 24 in advance to confirm departure times.
- Tour departs from Lewiston, NY about 20 minutes from Niagara Falls area.
- Tour allows guests to explore the New York side of the Falls.
Have a blast in this beautiful area when you vacation for Niagara Falls today!