Whirlpool Wet Jet Boat Tour, ON
For 20 years these powerful Jet Boats have sped down the Niagara River in this fast-paced, open air Jet Boat ride towards the famous white waters of the Niagara Whirlpool. Splash suits are provided for a reason - odds are you're going to get soaked during this wet and wild trip! Enter into the breathtaking Niagara Gorge - a 200-foot high stone wall canyon - and see the beautiful scenery, history and amazing white water for which the Niagara River so famous. Don't forget to pack a change of clothes for after the ride - after all, this tour is certain to make a splash!
- This is a family-friendly adventure for ages 6 and up.
- All participants must be in good health and not subject to heart, neck, or back injuries.
- Due to the nature of the tour, pregnant women are not permitted to participate.
- Guests under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian with them.
- Minimum height requirement is 44' tall.
- Handicap and wheelchair accessible with assisted boarding. Guests must be able to sit on a bench seat and support themselves by holding on to a bar in front of each seat without assistance.
- A signed participation agreement is required by all participants.