Niagara Falls & Great Gorge Adventure Pass
With the Great Gorge Adventure Pass you'll experience the Maid of the Mist boat, where you can travel right up into the spray of the falls, the White Water Walk, the Journey Behind the Falls, which gives you a dazzling view from beneath the thundering cascades and Niagara's Fury, an interactive 4D movie attraction. You'll even get access to the People Mover bus that will allow you to park you car and grab a ride to all of the pass attractions.
About the Maid of the Mist
There's no better way to see Niagara Falls than on the world-famous Maid of the Mist. People from all over the world have been enjoying the spectacular views this boat offers since 1846. Once on board you will be given a hooded raincoat and will get up close and personal with the breathtaking Niagara Falls scenery. The experience will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
About Niagara's Fury
Niagara's Fury is an interactive 4d movie attraction. Throughout the show, you will learn of the history and power of Niagara Falls through a 360 degree theatre featuring multi-sensory interactions.
About the White Water Walk
This is a fascinating experience you will not soon forget! See one of the most spectacular whitewater areas in the world, literally forcing trillions of gallons of water through a gorge, all to end up at the Niagara Whirlpool. Take a walk on the boardwalk alongside this natural phenomena and discover just how beautiful and awe-inspiring water can be.
About the Journey Behind the Falls
Experience Niagara Falls from a different angle! Take a journey to experience the rim of the gorge where you will witness the falls dropping over 13 stories. While you're safely nestled on the observation platform, you will get up close and personal with the power of the fall exploding into the basin below. Located at the scenic Table Rock, it's a spectacle that is sure to be remembered.
- Price includes tickets to Maid of the Mist, White Water Walk, Journey Behind the Falls and Niagara's Fury as well as access to the People Mover bus and discount coupons to other attractions.
- People Mover bus will take you to Maid of the Mist, White Water Walk, Journey Behind the Falls, and Niagara's Fury.
- All attractions included with this pass are on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls.
- Tickets to above attractions do not have to be used on the same day. The pass is valid thru mid-October. People mover & falls incline railway transportation is unlimited for a one day period.
- Children age 5 and under free.
- Most attractions of the pass are handicap accessible, some require special needs guests to call ahead to make arrangements.
- Casual dress is recommended.
- Some surfaces of these tours may be slippery, so appropriate shoes should be worn.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted, but prepare accordingly as they will probably get wet.